*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is when a-lot of you guys get older, you're going to look back at this and think, "Damn, I did all that for a pair ofsneakers..."

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey guys, just wanna share the Space Jam release/campout scene in Singapore

It was released in Limited Edt- Somerset. 24 pairs are on "first come, first serve" basis while another 24 pairs are for raffle. Only 48 pairs for Singapore.
frown.gif

It was released on the 23rd at 7PM. I got there at 5AM and was 1st in line. Everything went very smoothly! The staff of LE did a very good job!
pimp.gif

eb43683945c5bb30d32de69e9d364e70ce89f472.pjpg
bd826c947ab12d38e699064a31da93872997bafc.pjpg
nice pics man...thanks for sharing....good to see some folks trying to bring this thread back on track...
it has been DERAILED majorly thanks to all these heads trying to use NT to find their pair...

Why is dude in the first pic wearing one white & red XII on the right foot, and one rising sun XII on the left foot..?
laugh.gif
Apparently, even Singapore has hypebeasts...nice country though..I've been there.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
indeed homie!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got a tracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are not fluke
tired.gif
I ordered my pair from FNL yesterday morning and got my shipping email with UPS tracking last night...should be here the 4th since I took regular shipping

I order mines on the 22nd..at 11:55pm, but I haven't receive tracking.
eek.gif
anyone on the same boat???
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

DO NOT PAY RESALE PRICES!! DON'T BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO ELIMINATED YOUR CHANCE AT GETTING THESE FOR RETAIL!!!! TAKE IT FROM ME AND OTHERS IF YOU'RE PAYING ANYTHING OVER $200-250 YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET THE 2000 SPACE JAMS.... DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE HYPE PLEASE
QFE

Originally Posted by ehh

Damn, I got the same thing from NDC on my shipping tracking..."standard overnight" shipping, already on the truck for delivery, that is crazy!

Very nice!
I got tracking confirmation, but mines are being ship GROUND...that's not fairrrrr
mad.gif
but along as they are being ship its...all gooodddd
smokin.gif

Will you get yours today even though they are shipped ground? Do you live closer to the dist center than others? Mine are coming from TN to CT.
Thisis a nice Christmas present from Nike, they didn't promote free overnight shipping. Pleasant surprise to wake up to this info this morning. I was notexpecting to get these until after the New Year.

Just checked my tracking for NDC on Fedex and this is at the top of the page "Inclement weather conditions at Memphis hub may cause some service delaysand disruptions within the U.S. today."

I hope my package isn't caught up anywhere.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by ehh

Damn, I got the same thing from NDC on my shipping tracking..."standard overnight" shipping, already on the truck for delivery, that is crazy!

Very nice!
I got tracking confirmation, but mines are being ship GROUND...that's not fairrrrr
mad.gif
but along as they are being ship its...all gooodddd
smokin.gif

Will you get yours today even though they are shipped ground? Do you live closer to the dist center than others? Mine are coming from TN to CT.
This is a nice Christmas present from Nike, they didn't promote free overnight shipping. Pleasant surprise to wake up to this info this morning. I was not expecting to get these until after the New Year.
My tracking status stated that I will get them on the 29th
grin.gif

i also ordered on finishline and my order date is 12/22 but still no signs of shipping
not looking good

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for all you who ordered online...i really hope what dude was saying earlier about shipping/receiving workers intercepting packages isn't true.

damn that would be crazy
i dont even want to think about that...

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands
Yo slick when you gotta sell these by, If you sell them by the end of next week, I'll hit you up to hook me up! Hey, could you be sellingthese on ebay?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

some IDIOT is trying to sell them for 3000 on ebay. smh x infinity

It was probably a mistype and he meant $300. I saw someone like that and sent them a message alerting them of the mistake.

Just got off the phone with Champs. Apparently, they cancelled my order but still took my money via paypal. The nice lady on the phone said that departmentisn't available today and to call again Monday. Long story short I'm $380 down the hole until Monday.

Originally Posted by s2kray

Just got off the phone with Champs. Apparently, they cancelled my order but still took my money via paypal. The nice lady on the phone said that department isn't available today and to call again Monday. Long story short I'm $380 down the hole until Monday.
aint right; they should make the order confirmation and payment go through at the same time so that wouldnt happen;

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just checked my tracking for NDC on Fedex and this is at the top of the page "Inclement weather conditions at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today."

I hope my package isn't caught up anywhere.

I got the same thing.

that's the problem with some online retailers too. their billing department is quicker than their shipping department.

funny thing also is that billing quickness only goes one way. they take the money from your account in seconds but when they cancel your order it takes 'emdays to give it back!

Dudes who are getting their shipment today from NDC, did you pay for next day?

I know Nike is pretty quick, my last couple of orders using GIFT, like my red carpets I received second day.

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got a tracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are not fluke
tired.gif
I ordered my pair from FNL yesterday morning and got my shipping email with UPS tracking last night...should be here the 4th since I took regular shipping

I order mines on the 22nd..at 11:55pm, but I haven't receive tracking.
eek.gif
anyone on the same boat???
indifferent.gif
Same here. Starting to get concerned with my FNL order.."still processing"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom