*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by magneto621

just called NTNYC and they said their restock just got sold out
laugh.gif

Damn!!! 10 minutes ago they had a crap load. That was flipping quick.

I got hosed by FNL along with a lot of other people. If anyone has some 13's, one or two pair, holler at me.

happy.gif
i thought my order would get cancelled. but i got a shipment confirmation from nike last night, they overnighted it.

DOES THE PATENT CUT DEPEND ON THE SIZE? CUZ I GOT A SIZE 8 BUT MY PATENT CUT SEEMS KINDA LOW AND I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLES PAIRS IN HERE WITH A GOOD PATENT CUT

how did the restocks work for last years cdp xi?
its funny how i'm in the same predicament as always (2008,2006,2001,2000, & couldn't afford the OGs in 95/96)....always left empty handed onrelease day.

I just don't see how people are paying $400 on these forreal??

They were in the $250 range before release date on ebay.
smh.gif

idk if you guys saw on their website, but nike gave free overnight shipping to everyone who ordered before 11:59 pacific on the 22nd

i totally slept on the space jam online release, i got my pair 2 weeks ago so i totally forgot..i was busy ordering air max 90s all black
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they should be here soon
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

DOES THE PATENT CUT DEPEND ON THE SIZE? CUZ I GOT A SIZE 8 BUT MY PATENT CUT SEEMS KINDA LOW AND I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLES PAIRS IN HERE WITH A GOOD PATENT CUT

happen to me last year with the bred 11s i was pist off...

Originally Posted by kob8

Got my tracking # from Finishline so everything should be good.....Good luck to everyone who did not get a pair....

exactly what time and day did finishline notify you that your package have been ship????

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

i'm looking for a second pair of 9.5 but not for no 400...im on the hunt....

same here, I'm looking for a second pair but will def not pay 400...250 is my cutoff limit and even dat may be up in da air lol

A Thrilla-Its real simple so that when they retro another XI they raise the price and people will buy its simple just look at ebay and see how much there goingfor. The concords like someone said will be 200+ because people are willing to pay that.

A Thrilla-Its real simple so that when they retro another XI they raise the price and people will buy its simple just look at ebay and see how much there goingfor. The concords like someone said will be 200+ because people are willing to pay that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom