*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Thrilla-Its real simple so that when they retro another XI they raise the price and people will buy its simple just look at ebay and see how much there goingfor. The concords like someone said will be 200+ because people are willing to pay that.

Mark my words.......
Concords xi special box $275.00
12/22/10

After that
Cool grey xi special box
$350.00
12/21/11

After that
Doomsday xi package time capsule box
12/12/12
$600.00

We set the bar jb is gonna capitalize off of yall intill the world ends!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

i can tell you are some sort of lame
laugh.gif
x2
laugh.gif

What would you do if you can't move all of those?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I just don't see how people are paying $400 on these forreal??

They were in the $250 range before release date on ebay.
smh.gif
Because everyone thought that they would get a pair on RD.
laugh.gif

From Nike: (Jason) - 12/24/2009 07:14 AM
Hi *******,

I'm glad to see that you are interested in the Space Jam's. They were an awesome shoe that everyone tried to get their hands on!

The Space Jam's were a limited release which we will not be restocking. A limited release means that once they are all sold out we will not get anymore in.They were released December 22 at 9pm PST and sold out in less than 30 minutes. Your only chance for getting a pair is to search the internet because Nike iscompletely sold out.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give one of our customer service representatives a call at 1-800-806-6453 and we would be happy tohelp you. We are here seven days a week from 5am-10pm PST.

Have a great week!

Jason
Nike

^^^^I thought they were GR?!

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got a tracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are not fluke
tired.gif
I ordered my pair from FNL yesterday morning and got my shipping email with UPS tracking last night...should be here the 4th since I took regular shipping

I order mines on the 22nd..at 11:55pm, but I haven't receive tracking.
eek.gif
anyone on the same boat???
indifferent.gif
I have the same situation. My status still says it's processing. I even called FNL to see what is going on and they told me it can take 3-5days to process and receive a tracking number. I just hope they don't screw anybody that was able to complete the ordering process smoothly.

everybody that received theirs that ordered from ndc already.is a signature required when they delivered your shoes? I tracked mine from FedEx and it says theyshould be here by 3:00PM but I got too much to do than wait and watch for the truck.I'd rather get my errands done and hope they are sitting on my frontporch.But I also don't want to miss them and see a note on the door saying they were here but no one answered the door.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I just don't see how people are paying $400 on these forreal??

They were in the $250 range before release date on ebay.
smh.gif
Because everyone thought that they would get a pair on RD.
laugh.gif

This. They saw the "GR" tag and thought they would be strolling in around lunch time and gettin pairs. Yes I know that some people were able to stillget pairs later on but most weren't.

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

Hi *******,

I'm glad to see that you are interested in the Space Jam's. They were an awesome shoe that everyone tried to get their hands on!

The Space Jam's were a limited release which we will not be restocking. A limited release means that once they are all sold out we will not get anymore in. They were released December 22 at 9pm PST and sold out in less than 30 minutes. Your only chance for getting a pair is to search the internet because Nike is completely sold out.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give one of our customer service representatives a call at 1-800-806-6453 and we would be happy to help you. We are here seven days a week from 5am-10pm PST.

Have a great week!

Jason
Nike

eek.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBrownTime23

everybody that received theirs that ordered from ndc already.is a signature required when they delivered your shoes? I tracked mine from FedEx and it says they should be here by 3:00PM but I got too much to do than wait and watch for the truck.I'd rather get my errands done and hope they are sitting on my front porch.But I also don't want to miss them and see a note on the door saying they were here but no one answered the door.

my exact ?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Hi *******,

The Space Jam's were a limited release which we will not be restocking. A limited release means that once they are all sold out we will not get anymore in. They were released December 22 at 9pm PST and sold out in less than 30 minutes. Your only chance for getting a pair is to search the internet because Nike is completely sold out.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give one of our customer service representatives a call at 1-800-806-6453 and we would be happy to help you. We are here seven days a week from 5am-10pm PST.

Have a great week!

Jason
Nike

eek.gif
They are GR im getting my 3rd restock tomorrow so thats a lie. Dude dont want to get bothered by ppl most likely or he didnt reorder more but hesmost likely playing u.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Hi *******,

Have a great week!

Jason
Nike

eek.gif
They are GR im getting my 3rd restock tomorrow so thats a lie. Dude dont want to get bothered by ppl most likely or he didnt reorder more but hes most likely playing u.
and who the hell are you? the owner of NTNY?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23frankg

trading a 9.5 for a size 10 SPACEJAMS

Why are you trying to get this thread locked? You know buying/selling/trading is not allowed here.

Put it in your sig.

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Hi *******,

Have a great week!

Jason
Nike

eek.gif
They are GR im getting my 3rd restock tomorrow so thats a lie. Dude dont want to get bothered by ppl most likely or he didnt reorder more but hes most likely playing u.
and who the hell are you? the owner of NTNY?
laugh.gif
LOL i co-own a local mom pop store All Pro Athletics. Dudes at nike always act dumb when ppl ask for restocks.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Mark my words.......
Concords xi special box $275.00
12/22/10

After that
Cool grey xi special box
$350.00
12/21/11

After that
Doomsday xi package time capsule box
12/12/12
$600.00

We set the bar jb is gonna capitalize off of yall intill the world ends!

doomsday
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Finishline Order= processing= cancellation!??!!FML
tired.gif

Who receive tracking info from finishline already? if yes, when you they arrive?

Hey.... you're saying that if they are still in processing, I basically wont get them??? I seen only person that ordered from FNL.com that said they got a tracking #. I didn't get any question about confirming my order. Lady just said its gonna take 2-3 to fulfill the order..... Mannnnn, I hope they are not fluke
tired.gif
I ordered my pair from FNL yesterday morning and got my shipping email with UPS tracking last night...should be here the 4th since I took regular shipping

I order mines on the 22nd..at 11:55pm, but I haven't receive tracking.
eek.gif
anyone on the same boat???
indifferent.gif
I have the same situation. My status still says it's processing. I even called FNL to see what is going on and they told me it can take 3-5 days to process and receive a tracking number. I just hope they don't screw anybody that was able to complete the ordering process smoothly.

I made 2 seperate orders from FNL.com and i got both confirmations for the orders on both, but last night i only received 1 for the shipping confirmation,hoping the other one goes through, that's for the homie :ohwell:

Order Detail
OCustomer Number:35
Order Date: 12/22/2009

Ship To:
ME
, WY, 855013226 Shipping Information
Method: UPS NEXT DAY
Carrier: UPS
Ship Date: 12/23/2009
Tracking No: 1577140132

Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 11.5 174.99 1 1 SHIPPED
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 11.5 174.99 1 1 SHIPPED
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 10.5 174.99 1 1 SHIPPED
Product Total: 524.97
Taxes: 0.00
Misc: 0.00
Shipping: 15.00
Order Subtotal: 539.97
NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.

WY, US 12/24/2009 9:10 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/24/2009 8:55 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 12/24/2009 7:45 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
DENVER, CO, US 12/24/2009 5:17 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 12/24/2009 4:46 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 12/24/2009 4:03 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/24/2009 1:26 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
OAK CREEK, WI, US 12/23/2009 10:44 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
MILWAUKEE, WI, US 12/23/2009 9:41 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 12/23/2009 9:01 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIV

Nice eastbay came though for me!

Status