The New Phenomenon: Black Woman-White Men

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by JRose5

I've dated black women my whole life... The soon to be mother of my child is black...I'm Italian BTW... but IMO its good to see interracial relationships no matter what races are mixing....
A Bronx Tale?

I finally watched Lakeview Terrace in it's entirety. What a #++%@@ and stupid ending.

JR5

The funny thing is thats both of our favorite movie... When we first met and that movie came up she got hype when I said it was one of my favorites because she LOVES that movie.... Lakeview Terrace made the white dude look SOFT LOL...

On the real though like someone said earlier racisim isn't going to stop with stuff like this coming up so much... who cares if you date in or out your race??? Is it that serious? We all are human beings... I admit I have dated black women my whole life but thats what I'm attracted to... The day you overlook someone because of their race may be the day you pass up on "the one"... There are good women/men of every race Black White Asian Latino ect.... if you lookin for a good person you need to be getting to know people for who they are not what color they are...
True talk, I have been with more black girls than white girls but race is unimportant to me. I just generally find myself being attracted tonon-white girls more than anything else. Somehow for me almost every white girl just ends up reminding me of my ma dukes
smh.gif

Lately I've been fiend for asian girls, although I'm currently messing with a Colombian chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It's hard to find a good man period though pause. Why single out black men?...I don't see any statements on here about how hard it is to find good black women, I see statements about women as a whole. No women pigeonhole black men more than black women do. It's almost in their DNA
laugh.gif

Not in this thread yet, those dudes haven't shown up yet or maybe just skipped this one, but trust, it's MUCH worse black women bashing than black men bashing, on this board and otherwise. Dudes were coming with the lamest, most nonsensical, double standard having +$+ arguments too. %%$% was hilarious really

I have yet to see it, but when I do I will roast them as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

True talk, I have been with more black girls than white girls but race is unimportant to me. I just generally find myself being attracted to non-white girls more than anything else. Somehow for me almost every white girl just ends up reminding me of my ma dukes
smh.gif

Lately I've been fiend for asian girls, although I'm currently messing with a Colombian chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel what your saying. I've always been more attracted to black women. Since my first crush in the kindergarden
pimp.gif
. We all have our personal preference. I have also talked to girls of differentraces but mainly black women. I never really been attracted to Asian girls AT ALL tho... I just really think you shouldn't limit yourself. Why would youpass dating a good person because of race? That just sounds stupid. You never know if you going to like it or not until you try it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Is someone BBQing? I smell a roast.

can we throw on some of the white hogs some brothers stay spearing?

that is one phenomena i have never understood.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

but like i said...if a woman is determined to find a man with money she will regardless of race...maybe others are able to be more discreet about it...
I agree...

but that whole "black men are hard to find" act is gettin old. Most chicks sayin it don't deserve a good black man. If you're an attractive, smart, black woman with good values then you won't have a hugeee problem finding a good man. That's the truth. Women don't need to have money or status to be able to mess with quality dudes.

Basically.

It's really not that hard to distinguish a "good black woman" for myself. I know which girls not to mess with on a relationship type tip becauseits easy. I guess you can say I'm too judgemental before I actually test it out, but so far I've been right with choosing who to talk and carry arelationship with. I trust my instincts. Add that with the morals my parents have taught me and I just naturally have a good eye for dating good women.

Kinda like what shortydoowopp was saying that she doesn't have a problem finding a good guy that can do the right things for her. It's really not THAThard. I have talked to a few chicks who were who I thought they were, but decided to give it a shot rather than be so judgemental. After those few attempts, Istopped.

I'm interracial- mexican and white. I get girls of all races. Been in a relationship with a white girl for two years...

I would date any race.

And did this happen to anyone else?

I've dated black women my whole life... The soon to be mother of my child is black...I'm Italian BTW... but IMO its good to see interracial relationships no matter what races are mixing....
A Bronx Tale?

I finally watched Lakeview Terrace in it's entirety. What a #++%@@ and stupid ending.

JR5
laugh.gif

Bronx Tale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well with me takin all the good looking not fat white girls all these years... some dudes may feel like they have no other choice.... lol

Jokes Jokes..

I kid.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

A Bronx Tale?

JR5

The funny thing is thats both of our favorite movie... When we first met and that movie came up she got hype when I said it was one of my favorites because she LOVES that movie.... Lakeview Terrace made the white dude look SOFT LOL...

On the real though like someone said earlier racisim isn't going to stop with stuff like this coming up so much... who cares if you date in or out your race??? Is it that serious? We all are human beings... I admit I have dated black women my whole life but thats what I'm attracted to... The day you overlook someone because of their race may be the day you pass up on "the one"... There are good women/men of every race Black White Asian Latino ect.... if you lookin for a good person you need to be getting to know people for who they are not what color they are...
True talk, I have been with more black girls than white girls but race is unimportant to me. I just generally find myself being attracted to non-white girls more than anything else. Somehow for me almost every white girl just ends up reminding me of my ma dukes
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thank god im not the only one. i straight up told my mom i think the main reason i mess with white chicks is cause im secretly terrified that oneday im gonna look at my wife after a couple kids with maybe a lil extra weight and see my mother. at that points its OVER i would never be able to look ather/have relations ever again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

whenever i see a black chick with a white guy i'm like
eyes.gif

i know it makes me a hypocrite because i stay beasting on white chicks... but for some reason, black girls that are obsessed with white guys are kind of aturnoff to me. somehow i feel like some of them (not ALL, but some) are kind of degrading themselves by throwing themselves at white dudes who just seesmashing black chicks as a conquest. it makes me sad, because a lot of them are good, smart girls.
smh.gif

last year i was talking to this girl.. to me she was basically perfect.. attractive, intelligence, down-to-earth, nice personality, everything. at the time iwas like "this is def the type of girl i could settle down with." well, there's always something with every girl. i come to find out that she hasonly dated white guys in the past.. and after finding out some of the guys she was messing with, it wasn't even like they were white dudes withswag
laugh.gif
... they were basically nerdy guys with no personality or juststraight d-bags. i was kinda like "wtff?"
alien.gif
once she told methat, my interest in her kind of started to wane. looking back, i kind of regret it because that would have been the perfect opportunity for me to reconnecther with her roots (aka break her off B.B.C style
devil.gif
laugh.gif
).

but shorty ended up being crazy anyways and had major personality issues.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eyes.gif

i know it makes me a hypocrite because i stay beasting on white chicks... but for some reason, black girls that are obsessed with white guys are kind of a turnoff to me. somehow i feel like some of them (not ALL, but some) are kind of degrading themselves by throwing themselves at white dudes who just see smashing black chicks as a conquest. it makes me sad, because a lot of them are good, smart girls.
smh.gif
thats such a racist generalization. dudes on nt kill me with this garbage
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

i know it makes me a hypocrite because i stay beasting on white chicks... but for some reason, black girls that are obsessed with white guys are kind of a turnoff to me. somehow i feel like some of them (not ALL, but some) are kind of degrading themselves by throwing themselves at white dudes who just see smashing black chicks as a conquest....

You beast over white chicks and yet, you look down on black girls that beast over white guys...
eyes.gif

I mean, in all honesty, you're the WORST kind of hypocrite because you're clearly aware of prejudice. An honorable man would try to address theseinternal issues. You however, have decided to spin "logic" over your hypocrisy just so you can stomach it a bit...

Comon fam...

smh.gif

eyes.gif

i know it makes me a hypocrite because i stay beasting on white chicks... but for some reason, black girls that are obsessed with white guys are kind of a turnoff to me. somehow i feel like some of them (not ALL, but some) are kind of degrading themselves by throwing themselves at white dudes who just see smashing black chicks as a conquest. it makes me sad, because a lot of them are good, smart girls.
smh.gif
Oh word?

-_-

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

eyes.gif

smh.gif
thats such a racist generalization. dudes on nt kill me with this garbage
laugh.gif
i said "some", not all... so how is that a generalization?

i see it happen frequently, even with white guys i know that TELL ME they're just trying to smash some black chicks. and then the girl they're messingwith will start acting brand new around black ppl because she found a white man, not realizing that he doesn't really care about her. you can't tell meit never happens when i see it every day.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

eyes.gif

i know it makes me a hypocrite because i stay beasting on white chicks... but for some reason, black girls that are obsessed with white guys are kind of a turnoff to me. somehow i feel like some of them (not ALL, but some) are kind of degrading themselves by throwing themselves at white dudes who just see smashing black chicks as a conquest....

You beast over white chicks and yet, you look down on black girls that beast over white guys...
eyes.gif

I mean, in all honesty, you're the WORST kind of hypocrite because you're clearly aware of prejudice, but you try to spin "logic" on it so you can stomach it yourself...

Comon fam...

smh.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah, i know.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I mean, in all honesty, you're the WORST kind of hypocrite because you're clearly aware of prejudice, but you try to spin "logic" on it so you can stomach it yourself...

Comon fam...

smh.gif

That type of hypocrisy isn't uncommon. Black women do that %!!@ too... People just need to get their minds right and stop getting caught up in foolishnessthat...more than likely doesn't even apply to them. People can be way overdramatic about love and relationships when it REALLY ain't that deep. I knowblack women who are into non-black guys but'll mean mug a black man w/ a white girl in a second. I don't really know too many black men that date otherwomen tbh but I know guys do that too.

People need to worry about their own damn business. I think the only reason people (in America at least) feel pressed to get mad or justify their tastes isbecause of the history and stigmas attached to dating outside of our race. I mean, people can try to rationalize and have their reasoning all they like but atthe end of the day, ain't nothin' wrong with one human being being attracted to another. It's only natural. WE'RE HUMAN.

I've heard black women talk about how there's no good black men, definitely have seen black men talking %!!@ about black women... I mean, if you'retrying to approach love with a chip on your shoulder, I don't see how one could find happiness w/ anyone if you're just... mad about whatever.

Very rare occurrence where I'm from, at least from my experience...It's mostly BW-BM or WW-WM...

A lot of Filipinas in my area are usually into white men though.

Back
Top Bottom