The New Phenomenon: Black Woman-White Men

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

how do you figure you should avoid her based off of that?

Because a woman, but not just any woman, a BLACK woman, my sister/sistah, my potential mate, had the gall to proclaim that "finding a good black man is mission impossible nowadays..."... I mean, really, such a proclamation is so ludicrous that it almost has an amusing aspect to it...

A black woman whose ventured out that far, to the point where she believes such a thing, is the very same type of woman who would find it damn near impossible to pick out the one good black man, from a field of vile white men. That's why I would avoid a woman like her. She's the type to find fault/ something to complain about, when she does find a "good" black man, not because there is anything to really complain about, but merely because there is a need to validate and appease her silly standard.

Wow you need to learn how to read. Trying to debate with guys on NT is useless.

Righhhhtttttt...I expected as much...

I suppose when you realize that you've been cornered, the only option left is to challenge "reading comprehension", this way, you can escape having to justify the nonesense you previously stated...

No you need to read all of what I said and then come back with an appropriate statement. You don't know me to judge me, just like I don't know the whole race of black males to damn them. I just said in my personal experience finding a man to my standards is a hard thing to do. You take it how you want it, but don't sit up there and talk about me as if you know me or my life. Try again..

• Trust me, I've scrutinized your statements numerous times over and I remain firm in the conclusion that, you're neither a woman, nor an adult. Rather, you're the little child that masquerades in her mother's heels and make-up, thinking that, by adorning such adult attire, you're in fact, an adult. This of course, is never the case. Point is, you're a child--why--because only a child would make assertions like the ones you previously made.
  • Sure I can judge you. You opened yourself to judgment, and ridicule, the minute you typed the nonsense we are arguing about. You say you "don't know the whole race of black males to damn them" and yet, your very words were "finding a good looking BLACK MAN, who is educated, with no kids, no STDS, no AiDs, not married, not separated, has a job, is emotionally stable, has his priorities together, trustworthy-doesn't need to play games and is sincere about being in a committed relationship is...[mission impossible these days]...like me winning the lottery." You may or may not realize it, but what you stated, is what is referred to as a "blanket statement"...word to generalizing "the whole race of black males..."
  • Lastly, you never said anything to the tune of "in my personal experience". Heck, show me where you stated that and I will admit fault on my part. Furthermore, if "finding a man to my standards is a hard thing to do", then refrain from painting a picture that would suggest otherwise. Realize that your inability to meet GOOD BLACK MEN stems from your FAULTY and DELUSIONAL STANDARD. If you can't see this then there is no point in even discussing this any further, word to beating a horse that is already dead.
If it's anything to you, and as I've previously stated, I wouldn't want to know you or a girl like you, in any shape or form. So yeah, you tryagain.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

i can honestly say i've never had a problem meeting good dudes...

even the ones with kids had it together...1 had his own business while managing a foot locker (where i met him)

no AIDS tho...i cant do that...
Not tryin to kiss %@+, but you've prolly never had a problem because you hold yourself to a higher standard in the first place.

Most of the women out here complaining about "ain't no good black men" aren't worth the time themselves. You want the top negro in the world, yet they runnin around with messed up credit, overweight, and expect somebody to take care of them

Same with dudes complaing about "ain't no good black women" half of them some bamma, no goal havin mofos. You can't expect to pick up somebody who's higher then where you are.

that may be part of it...i've met plenty of clowns to but i can spot them easy and its nothing to drop them...most of the good guys i've met were allolder than me but they weren't makin big money or nothing like that...they were just trying to make it like everyone else which i can respect...

but i can also see where sweets is comin from...just cuz dude is in school or graduated doesn't make him some great catch...lot of them out here runninaround but then want a serious girl waitin on them when they get home...i see it all the time...but thats not black guys...just men in general...

that may be part of it...i've met plenty of clowns to but i can spot them easy and its nothing to drop them...most of the good guys i've met were all older than me but they weren't makin big money or nothing like that...they were just trying to make it like everyone else which i can respect...

but i can also see where sweets is comin from...just cuz dude is in school or graduated doesn't make him some great catch...lot of them out here runnin around but then want a serious girl waitin on them when they get home...i see it all the time...but thats not black guys...just men in general...
I'm glad you realize this. Biggest problem with some females i've met is all this "well if i talk to a $$%@%, he gotta beballin" and what the HELL kind of mentality makes you think that somebody owes you something?

And you right school ain't got nothin to do with how good of a person is, thats the last factor I look at when it comes to females. If your goalsdon't involve you goin to school and you know what you gotta do, more power to you.

I see a lot of BAD thick black females dey look 18 & up @ the bal harbor mall on southbeach wit like 60-70 year white old guys
eyes.gif

Money talks i guess

im pretty much married by now but i messed with quite a few black girls in my day and im white. That said i do remember a lot of time being the only white dudewith a black chick with me and hella dudes would just be mad
laugh.gif

i definitely see just more and more interracial dating in general now, with all races.

that may be part of it...i've met plenty of clowns to but i can spot them easy and its nothing to drop them...most of the good guys i've met were all older than me but they weren't makin big money or nothing like that...they were just trying to make it like everyone else which i can respect...

but i can also see where sweets is comin from...just cuz dude is in school or graduated doesn't make him some great catch...lot of them out here runnin around but then want a serious girl waitin on them when they get home...i see it all the time...but thats not black guys...just men in general...
I'm glad you realize this. Biggest problem with some females i've met is all this "well if i talk to a $$%@%, he gotta be ballin" and what the HELL kind of mentality makes you think that somebody owes you something?

you guys do realize thats not only black women right? if a female wants a dude with mone thats what she's gonna go after...and you better not say you seeit more from black women...

how do you figure you should avoid her based off of that?

Because a woman, but not just any woman, a BLACK woman, my sister/sistah, my potential mate, had the gall to proclaim that "finding a good black man is mission impossible nowadays..."... I mean, really, such a proclamation is so ludicrous that it almost has an amusing aspect to it...

A black woman whose ventured out that far, to the point where she believes such a thing, is the very same type of woman who would find it damn near impossible to pick out the one good black man, from a field of vile white men. That's why I would avoid a woman like her. She's the type to find fault/ something to complain about, when she does find a "good" black man, not because there is anything to really complain about, but merely because there is a need to validate and appease her silly standard.

Wow you need to learn how to read. Trying to debate with guys on NT is useless.

Righhhhtttttt...I expected as much...

I suppose when you realize that you've been cornered, the only option left is to challenge "reading comprehension", this way, you can escape having to justify the nonesense you previously stated...

No you need to read all of what I said and then come back with an appropriate statement. You don't know me to judge me, just like I don't know the whole race of black males to damn them. I just said in my personal experience finding a man to my standards is a hard thing to do. You take it how you want it, but don't sit up there and talk about me as if you know me or my life. Try again..

• Trust me, I've scrutinized your statements numerous times over and I remain firm in the conclusion that, you're neither a woman, nor an adult. Rather, you're the little child that masquerades in her mother's heels and make-up, thinking that, by adorning such adult attire, you're in fact, an adult. This of course, is never the case. Point is, you're a child--why--because only a child would make assertions like the ones you previously made.
  • Sure I can judge you. You opened yourself to judgment, and ridicule, the minute you typed the nonsense we are arguing about. You say you "don't know the whole race of black males to damn them" and yet, your very words were "finding a good looking BLACK MAN, who is educated, with no kids, no STDS, no AiDs, not married, not separated, has a job, is emotionally stable, has his priorities together, trustworthy-doesn't need to play games and is sincere about being in a committed relationship is...[mission impossible these days]...like me winning the lottery." You may or may not realize it, but what you stated, is what is referred to as a "blanket statement"...word to generalizing "the whole race of black males..."
  • Lastly, you never said anything to the tune of "in my personal experience". Heck, show me where you stated that and I will admit fault on my part. Furthermore, if "finding a man to my standards is a hard thing to do", then refrain from painting a picture that would suggest otherwise. Realize that your inability to meet GOOD BLACK MEN stems from your FAULTY and DELUSIONAL STANDARD. If you can't see this then there is no point in even discussing this any further, word to beating a horse that is already dead.
If it's anything to you, and as I've previously stated, I wouldn't want to know you or a girl like you, in any shape or form. So yeah, you try again.

happy.gif

1. Bottom of page 7, I stated in my "personal experience"..go back read it, let it marinate
2. I also said that there ARE good black men out there-finding them is the hard part
3. If what I said offended you, then maybe YOU need to get yourself together
4. Oh can you find the part where I said I was an angel? That I didn't have faults? Or I wanted a guy to be a 100% perfect?? I'll wait...
5. I find it amusing that YOU a stranger, can seem to come up with a vague and completely off based description of who I am as a WOMAN...word to generalizingblack women
laugh.gif

6. I honestly don't care what YOUR preference on a "girl" is, I don't think I asked for it either-keep that to yourself

Carry on....

It's hard to find a good man period though pause. Why single out black men?...I don't see any statements on here about how hard it is to find goodblack women, I see statements about women as a whole. No women pigeonhole black men more than black women do. It's almost in their DNA
laugh.gif

I work with a half black/half mexican chick who has only been with white guys. She's completely white washed, just what she grew up with I guess.

not in this thread but trust its done over and over on here but cuz its majority guys it gets over looked with a bunch of co-signs...

I'm glad you realize this. Biggest problem with some females i've met is all this "well if i talk to a $$%@%, he gotta be ballin" and what the HELL kind of mentality makes you think that somebody owes you something?

you guys do realize thats not only black women right? if a female wants a dude with mone thats what she's gonna go after...and you better not say you see it more from black women...

Yes and no....

As a black male it just seems like there is more pressure to have the "ballin" lifestyle than other races. Is the pressure applied by the females oron ourself is the question.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

shortydoowopp wrote:
malikdagoat wrote:

you guys do realize thats not only black women right? if a female wants a dude with mone thats what she's gonna go after...and you better not say you see it more from black women...

Yes and no....

As a black male it just seems like there is more pressure to have the "ballin" lifestyle than other races. Is the pressure applied by the females or on ourself is the question.

i'd have to say both equally...its seems to be a part of hip hop culture to be extra flashy...so of course others want to emulate that...

i see it more with black people than anyone else...

but like i said...if a woman is determined to find a man with money she will regardless of race...maybe others are able to be more discreet about it...

not in this thread but trust its done over and over on here but cuz its majority guys it gets over looked with a bunch of co-signs...

QFT

That mentality is more related to class/upbringing than race. Sadly there is a higher percentage of blacks/hispanics in poverty or close to it,so because of that this attitude seems to me more prevalent in those communities. Not at all trying to down black/hispanic women, its just the sad truth of thesociety we live in.

That mentality is more related to class/upbringing than race. Sadly there is a higher percentage of blacks/hispanics in poverty or close to it, so because of that this attitude seems to me more prevalent in those communities. Not at all trying to down black/hispanic women, its just the sad truth of the society we live in.

maybe their approach is different as far as goin for rappers and ball players...but as a female i can promise you thats not completely it...plenty of middleclass chicks across the board looking for their next come up...

but like i said...if a woman is determined to find a man with money she will regardless of race...maybe others are able to be more discreet about it...
I agree...

but that whole "black men are hard to find" act is gettin old. Most chicks sayin it don't deserve a good black man. If you're anattractive, smart, black woman with good values then you won't have a hugeee problem finding a good man. That's the truth. Women don't need tohave money or status to be able to mess with quality dudes.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It's hard to find a good man period though pause. Why single out black men?...I don't see any statements on here about how hard it is to find good black women, I see statements about women as a whole. No women pigeonhole black men more than black women do. It's almost in their DNA
laugh.gif

Not in this thread yet, those dudes haven't shown up yet or maybe just skipped this one, but trust, it's MUCH worse black women bashing than black menbashing, on this board and otherwise. Dudes were coming with the lamest, most nonsensical, double standard having +$+ arguments too. %%$% was hilarious really

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I've dated black women my whole life... The soon to be mother of my child is black...I'm Italian BTW... but IMO its good to see interracial relationships no matter what races are mixing....
A Bronx Tale?

I finally watched Lakeview Terrace in it's entirety. What a #++%@@ and stupid ending.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

I've dated black women my whole life... The soon to be mother of my child is black...I'm Italian BTW... but IMO its good to see interracial relationships no matter what races are mixing....
A Bronx Tale?

I finally watched Lakeview Terrace in it's entirety. What a #++%@@ and stupid ending.

JR5
laugh.gif

yo that was funny to me

Originally Posted by JRose5

A Bronx Tale?

JR5

The funny thing is thats both of our favorite movie... When we first met and that movie came up she got hype when I said it was one of my favorites because sheLOVES that movie.... Lakeview Terrace made the white dude look SOFT LOL...

On the real though like someone said earlier racisim isn't going to stop with stuff like this coming up so much... who cares if you date in or out yourrace??? Is it that serious? We all are human beings... I admit I have dated black women my whole life but thats what I'm attracted to... The day youoverlook someone because of their race may be the day you pass up on "the one"... There are good women/men of every race Black White Asian Latinoect.... if you lookin for a good person you need to be getting to know people for who they are not what color they are...

Back
Top Bottom