* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Got another pair of my favorite shoes of all-time in today. Family pic . . .

11jp64l.jpg

WUTUP CURT!!!!!! i didnt even get a chance to go down there because i endedup having to work...

spacejams- glad i got my discount though and i hadnt worked in months so it was sort of fun

cudi- shout out to illwill and tyler and trav....we all attended the Kid Cudi show in Myrtle Beach...pretty dopeshow

Cudi seems to be a cool dude
pimp.gif

NEW YEAR'S EVE- IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PARTY WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY YOUR LEFTBALL......

A group called "the movement" from philly is performing and my good friend Righchus(from charleston, not ofcharleston) will be opening with an hour long set

I WILL BE PERFORMING WITH RIGHCHUS.....

doors open at 8PM and the show starts at 9PM DRINKS SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG!!! $7 in advance and $10 at thedoor....

Wish I could be there, Ryan. Make sure to drop them with that exclusive new-new that wehad bumpin' in my car on the way to Cudi.

Speaking of which, Cudi put on an amazing performance. I threw up one of my AirYeezy's, and even though this guy was gone from greenery and liquid inspiration, he looked at me, looked a little surprised, grinned and nodded.
laugh.gif

By the way, in case no one knew, or lost their hearing at the concert for a majority of theshow, he's up for 3 grammy's. Oh, and he never talks +$$ either.

mannnn i wanted to go to the show....sounded like it was dope...plus the clip of him spazzin on stage about the industry lol.

pimp.gif

What's the deal with those 95's exec? GR i'm hoping....

pass on the infrared 90's. got 2 pairs already ds.....

Ty- That Space jam pic is SOOOOOOOOO unfair.
laugh.gif

No word yet but If I had to guess I'd say just like the Freshwaters,Safety Orangesetc...I think the demand will be greater for that colorway though.

mo - you KNOW how i feel about infrared 90s... and with neon 95s in the spring, im officially finished when theyre both picked up.. i dont know what nike didbut after those two are mine, the thrill is gone...

curt - what up my brother... i havent forgotten about you! *head down, fist up*

WIWT

dsc05757h.jpg

dsc05761f.jpg

I'm grabbin those charcoal IX when they come out.

But i'm going CRAZY when they bring out the powder blue IX.

shinobixtc- happy new year buddy! I feel you on losing interest. Its just not the same anymore.

Happy new year to your and the fam as well. How's the baby.. probably cooing and playing by now right?

I know people say it all the time "oh Im done with the game after this season, etc." but I honestly have no desire to cop anything with urgency. Ifeel like if I want something, I can just get it when it comes out AGAIN. Retros remove the fear that I may never see a certain dope sneaker once it leaves theshelves. plus... the Internet and a salary means nothing is untouchable anymore.

The last time I didn't care about sneakers was around the time just after high school when I joined the military. I'm talking mid-to-late 1990s.It's been over a decade, I forgot what it's like to not have that passion. It's weird . I still go through the motions, look up inside info, readrelease dates, talk kicks when around other heads... But when it's all said and done I never think "I need that pair in my life" anymore.

Nice to see Infared AM90's releasing again.

I'm tired of putting my pair in the washer, haha!

I'll probably pick those up whenever they drop.

ron&mike- i feel ya'll on that note. even though i havent been atthis too long, its just not as serious as it was. especially the internet+salary salary statement....

some dudes are out there just buying up the most expensive shoe they can find, just because its expensive so they canstunt on people....sadness.
tired.gif

i know im pretty much going to be done with JB after some 6's....even though the 2010 look like some old dada'sthey are honestly growing on me.....
grin.gif

btw since no one cares lol my performance went well you can check out the song at www.righchus.com

tell me what ya'll think if you listen....

yeah i procrastinated on both past releases of Infrared 90s and Neon 95s, but that's the ONLY reason I am even getting anything in 2010, for sure.

ryan - keep posting future gigs.. couldnt make it to this last one.. but with charlene and baby nico in houston.. i'm able to step out a little bit now...i'm down to support local talent

curt - same goes for you.. i know youre trying to do your thing with your band

im officially good on everything right now except tees. i have a closet full of black tees., which isnt bad cuz they match everything... but im getting boredwith the look.

Wassup guys. Ive been MIA for a few months, busy doing other things.

I had 50 yard line seats to the SC/Clemson game this year (best win in 3 years IMO) then I followed that up with a trip to the PapaJohns.com Bowl (worse lossin 3 years IMO).

Gotta love the Gamecocks.

Here's to hoping we get Marcus Lattimore in 3 weeks.

Wassup guys. Ive been MIA for a few months, busy doing other things.

I had 50 yard line seats to the SC/Clemson game this year (best win in 3 years IMO) then I followed that up with a trip to the PapaJohns.com Bowl (worse lossin 3 years IMO).

Gotta love the Gamecocks.

Here's to hoping we get Marcus Lattimore in 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom