* The New TEAM SC Official post *

ron- whats good man im chilling up at school, i'll prolly be at work this weekend

ty- HOA 95s
smokin.gif

stan- i saw those 6s this weekend in person, they aight but i cant get
down with that material... they cool tho

Maurice - Thanks man! I still wish I didn't sleep on the '03 release when theywere like $20 at Finish Lines.
embarassed.gif
Oh well, such aslife.

ty- no problem man, i feel bad beacuse i slept on those HOA 95s when they were MAD cheap at footlocker...oh well right?

I would like to cop the VI's but I decide to purchase some other pairsinstead
nerd.gif
Plus I need to buy the coppers first.

Treb2k5 - you should snap pics of those AF1's and post them in the AF1 showcase thread...you know to show off yourcollection and maybe mention about letting some of them go
wink.gif

Happy Birthday to of our own, Greencelt06 AKA Greenice AKA Janiero AKA Alex Saito AKA I'llbe there AKA too many AKA's!

Wearing some more H.O.A.'s today . . .

2rrp40i.jpg

I need a plug on some sweet tea and some country ham overnighted to the west coast, and I'm dead serious. Willing to pay big bucks.

Someone help me with the Griffeys.

I've read there have been restocks at Footactions. Closest one to me is in Florence.

Tyler, Ron anyone willing to check Northwoods or Citadel Mall for me? I got you.

hey guys, anyone have a sz 9.5 or 10 spacejam xi they are trying to sell? can pay instantly and will pay retail plus....lemme know pls!

Back
Top Bottom