* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^^Clean Prestos...I always wanted a pair but never got around to gettin them.. :\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

^^DatCarolinaBoi, Nah I'm not in grad school, but I'm planning on enrolling as soon as tha wife finishes up at Midlands Tech. I'm expecting sum BIG things outta tha Cocks this year and planting a L on tha dawgs in Athens is one of 'dem :D
happy.gif
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

Quote:
04 orcas...
IMG_8882.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

Those aren't orcas Maurice.

These are the orca af1's . . .
orca1.jpg
Foot Locker STILL
Nice gum bottom af1's though. :nerd:
nerd.gif
EDIT***

There's a new Team SC member in the horizon.
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

i was thinkin' the same thing.
t'sall good though.

ty, remember when we used to love that orca pack? :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

yea my fault about that guys... got my info wrong
tyler you got any word yet on those unlv's?

Quote:
ty, remember when we used to love that orca pack? :lol:
laugh.gif

Why's that funny?

I still do.

**EDIT**

Wore these today . . .

Foot Locker sucks and has nothing on Finish Line.
63rcyms.jpg

:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ i didn't mean it like that. of course i still like it, it's a great pack. i was just saying that...eh, nvm. :lol:
laugh.gif

good stuff, period. 8)
glasses.gif

and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

Man.. I haven't picked up anything in a while now. That's gonna change soon though.

I did see the Black Deion's and the premium Air Max 95 joints at Footaction, but I aint payin retail for them. But they are lookin good I must admit.

Ty... how's the car running?

Speaking of cars.. I gotta get my Toyota fixed TODAY. Grand total: $700 bucks. >: Timing Belt, Spark Plugs, and my freaking driver's window will not come up.
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
my freaking driver's window will not come up.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Edit: It's official guys, give me a late pass, because I'm probably the last SC Nter to get one of these....I GOT MY LICENSE!!!! :D
happy.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's cool Trey. It doesn't matter when or how you got it, the bottom line is you got one.

Stan- Nice Aquas. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina

A couple new pick-ups . . .
4xm6052.jpg

I was actually given two shirts free.

Found these at Sportsman Shop . . .
54ja2w4.jpg

Wore this today . . .
4z4fali.jpg

More stuff to come . . . :nerd:
nerd.gif

Foot Locker is the epitome of gayassmofos.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Hey Team Waz Up!!!!!!!!! Last Thursday, on the 30th My whole life change, i offically became a Father!!!!!!!!! I know can you believe it! My Girl Friend gave birth to, two boys....TWINS! Thats Right I have two twin boys! There names are...

Jayden Christopher McClinton(Jordanstudent4)...
The First Born..

And..

Jordan Alexander McClinton(Jordanstudent5)..
The Youngest...By a Minute

I know that im only 18, and so is my girlfriend.. but i can honestlty say these boys are the best thing that have happen to me in a very long time! I no this doesnt mean that i have to stop getting my usual picks ups, its just now i have to get 3 pairs of shoes instead of just1!!!!!!!! (Sometimes 4..Baby Mom) And with that said i have other good news... I got promoted at Footlocker to Assistant Manager(Only Been there for 5 Months, The Youngest Assistant in the District)! So Money is not a problem for me and girlfriend!!!!!!! And with great support from our family, Me and my lil family are going to be ok!!!!!!!!! So now we have 2 New Lil Members to team SC!!!!!!!! hahahahahah

I just want yall to not feel sorry for me or bad, because im still the same jordanstudent45, its just that now im A DADDY!!!!!!!! hahahah So im still going to meeting up with yall, and me and tre still going to be coming to charleston, to chill and stuff! But You guys are like my second family so.... I felt like i had to tell yall what happend to me this past weekend!!!!!!!!!.....

With being a new dad comes with new presents....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Omar- Congrats man! :pimp:
pimp.gif
I had no clue you were going to be a father! That's real big right there. Damn the shoes.. God just blessed you in more ways than you can count, and that's real. I know you are up for the task and you are gonna be great with them. At any rate congrats again to you and your girlfriend.

BTW.. there is plenty of money to be made working at Footlocker full time. I worked part time some years ago, and from what I can tell not much has changed.You just gotta get in good with the DM and know the right people along the way, and you have to be willing to travel. Also don't get caught up in anything foolish. Sounds easy, but you will be surprised what your part timers will do to you if they feel like you're not for them. If you want more insight or perspective, send me a personal message. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Congrats Omar and from a father of two boys already...U are in for one helluva ride... :lol:
laugh.gif

Glad they are healthy and once again....CONGRATULATIONS! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

ey ty, do you think i can still get one of those hundreds stickers?
i forgot all about em. :lol:
laugh.gif

btw, nice stuff man!
and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

Omar - Congrats man. I'm glad we talked and worked out our issues. I know we're all going to see like a billion pictures of your whole fam now when all of you are sporting the aquas. It's all good though.

Curt - Yeah man, but I'm hoarding the two "Adam Bomb" stickers. Tell Dom's lazy @#%$ self to hook you up with one of those. He only promised like 2 years ago he would hook us up. :lol:
laugh.gif

Just playing Dom! :tongue:
tongue.gif
4ua6d21.jpg

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Curt should get his own damn stickers. That greedy pig.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Got another pick up on the way.. vintage late 90's DT Trainer Max 4 (Deions). My Diamond Turf collection is coming along quite nicely If I must say so myself.

I will probably take pics sometime next year. :rofl:
roll.gif

BTW.. Godzillas should be in Champs Stores either today or early next week. I'm gonna swing by the mall and see if they are in yet this afternoon. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

Omar- Congrats man have fun with the kids man oh yeah nice sb blazers i like those but i ain't gotta enough room to buy those

Tyler- nice snakes, im planning on going to new york with my girl this Christmas because she from there to meet her pops and soon as i get of the train im going to flight club.

Ron- u know im ridin with out a doubt this is the best viii coming out this year expect the aquas they are better than the black/red ones imo

Whos ready for the packages coming out next year the shadows and the he got game xiiis (i already have these)
mad.gif
dropping in Jan. gotta find out whos getting them.

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Stan.. I am so excited for the 08 packages. I know they are going to be limited (like DMP) but hey In my opinion I think JB is really going out in style. They realize that they are relying too much on retros, and wanna focus more of their attention to their team line. Its cool.. cause either way I am very satsified with my JB collection at this point.

My only problem is how am I gonna find room for at least 11 packages next year? :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I want those LS VIII's too but Florence is a LONG ride for early in the morning. Especially since I get off at 11pm that Fri.

Im gonna see if any of the stores in Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah has an LS account because that's only like an hour and change away... :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

^ Chico, I think under the Jordan Brand Archives they have a listing of stores with LS accounts.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

what up sc? went in sportsman shop this morning and picked up some all star lebron 2's
hitting up the mall to check on those godzillas.....

p.s. how do i get one of those team SC banners?

Quote:
p.s. how do i get one of those team SC banners?

I'll tell you if you tell me which Sportsman Shop you got the All-Star ZLII's from. Did they have any sizes in a 9.5-10.5 left?

PS I'm just kidding. I'll send you the code for the sig.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom