* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Quote:
Who's ridin to Florence for the LS VII in a couple of weeks?
:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
I'm not copping, but I'll be glad to go and hang out with you guys like we did last time.

Same here. I'd love to come, but I highly doubt I'll be picking these up.

Tre and I will get the soda.
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

yo tyler i'll tell you if you give the word on those UNLV's (just kidding)
sorry but i bought the last 10.5 in the all stars and there no more...
they still had the white/navy colorway in the back

Damn, oh well.

I'll go check today to see what size those UNLV's are. I've been busy with college and stuff that it just slips my mind. Sorrrrry.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

ps. i'd love to go wherever that release is going to be. i haven't been to a release in so long. of course, i wouldn't be copping, but it'd be fun to hang out with my fellow SC nt'ers. :D
happy.gif

and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

Tre-Holla at me yo....hit me up or something...

Aquas coming up...but i might be skippin on em for a more needed pickup( a new phone)
TeamS.Carolina

Curt - Whoops! Totally forgot about that. I'll send the code your way.

Tre - Hells yeah. Get some of that fountain paid gum too.
:rofl:
roll.gif

USC fans - Yayyyy! We finally beat Georgia. I didn't get to watch the game, but I was getting updates from one of my managers at work. I'm so happy for those guys.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
Tre - Hells yeah. Get some of that fountain paid gum too.
roll.gif
We need to go ahead and get the details going for this mini chill-day in Florence/Charleston when those blue/orange VIII's come out.
TeamS.Carolina

Yo Im down to going to florence tre if u want me to ride with you then i will! just let me know! And i will try to get saturday off! cause my aqua VIIIs are GUARNTEED!!!!!!!!!!

Just like Tre's and Tyler's(Finish Line Co-Workers) hahahahah

PS- Oh Yeah Tre Just burned you a new GAME and WEEZY MIXTAPE for the ride to florence!!
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

Quote:
Yo Im down to going to florence tre if u want me to ride with you then i will! just let me know!

Man, why even ask.

You know we ride every damn where together, haha.

Just let me know when those VIII's drop, and we're there.

Quote:
PS- Oh Yeah Tre Just burned you a new GAME and WEEZY MIXTAPE for the ride to florence!!
:lol:
laugh.gif

j/p. that's cool, bring it.

Edit:
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^Tre they come LS come out the same day as the auqas!!!!!!!!!
Golf%20-%20Buffington%2001.jpg
roll.gif

j/p.

Aqua's come out the 22nd though homey.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Omar and Tre- i was at columbia mall yesterday lookin for yall i went to both of yall stores to surprise yall but none of yall were there well i will see yall at ls release. oh yeah tre i went to the finish line cop some aj tees yall had on the 9.99 rack.

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

It's been awhile since ive been on here but im goin to get str8 to the business my footlocker in charleston has received the Aqua VIII's and might i say that all the forums ive seen them on do them no justice. In person they are beautiful. And on another note that USC game hurt my soul, Well get'em next year GO BULLDOGS

Jordanstudent, CONGRATS on the new kiddies! Im 24 and I still dont know what id do if my main tell me shes preg wit a lil one. better yet 2!! I tip my hat to you. Im sure its one of those things that that you could never imagine yourself in until your actually in the situation. I bet you was dummin when you first found out though lol

Quote:
USC fans - Yayyyy! We finally beat Georgia. I didn't get to watch the game, but I was getting updates from one of my managers at work. I'm so happy for those guys.

KING OF DA SOUTH...T.I.P
><
email=mistatnn@hotmail.com or AIM= ChucktownBalla17

Ben - Your dawgs were like little pups this year. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

^What a game! We look pretty solid this year. My feelings are kinda split about our upcoming game against State this weekend, me being from O'burg and all. I want us to do well, but I don't want to totally embarrass Buddy Pough and Co.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

USC beating the bulldogs is HUGE!
tyler- thanks, if everything goes good with the size
im going to need you to shoot me a price on those
ASAP, but on another note we got you on the godzillas

ben- thats good news on the aquas, word.

team- anyone going to the common concert on the 29th?
TeamS.Carolina

Maurice - My UNLV's are a size 10.5.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom