* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Stan - Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even see a "Team SC" sig under yourusername. So, who really said you were in Team SC?
laugh.gif

You know I'm playing.
tongue.gif

I honestly don't see how anyone could think those fusions I just posted are halfway decent. Saying they're halfway decent is like saying George"Dubya" Bush is a halfway decent president.

Anyway, what I wore today . . .

First time I've worn my Melo II's in awhile. One of the best retro + colorways in myopinion.

I wanted those Melo 2's soooo bad! I couldn't find'em anywhere in Charleston and that was before I had everyday internet access
mad.gif

Thanks for the comments guys.

What I Wore Today . . .

Don't mind the other NT'er in there.
laugh.gif

She thought only her fingers got in the shot.
roll.gif

yo whats good everyone?...
stan- Those cactus foams are a no go... im not trying to pay rape prices so i'll pass
tyler- i pulled out my money cats but didnt wear them... clean fit tho
smokin.gif

went with these...

Originally Posted by spacej23

What I Wore Today . . .

laugh.gif

roll.gif

1) I did not expect to get into the picture. 2) I look tiny. 3) I look childish. 4) It was fun.

Nice "Lucky" shoes, I mean "Money Cats." You know I have my own version of namesfor all your belongings.
wink.gif

Hope everyone had a great break. I certainly know I'm dreading returning to school tomorrow. Thankfully,the semester is almost over.

Originally Posted by MRS SPACEJ 813

What I Wore Today . . .

laugh.gif

roll.gif

1) I did not expect to get into the picture. 2) I look tiny. 3) I look childish. 4) It was fun.

Nice "Lucky" shoes, I mean "Money Cats." You know I have my own version of names for all your belongings.
wink.gif

Hope everyone had a great break. I certainly know I'm dreading returning to school tomorrow. Thankfully, the semester is almost over.

roll.gif

"In more ways than one."

What I Wore Today . . .

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler - Money Cats are
pimp.gif

Simone - Nice Hoody, since "only" yourfingers made the picture.
laugh.gif

bigmo1002 - Fresh II's man!

OMG! I actually received something in 2 actual days after paying for the 2 day air shipping! (damn u PYS
smh.gif
) Ordered on Sat and they just arrived on my door step! This is actually myfirst purchase from NDC and I'm VERY impressed with their shipping!

Anyways, my Spizikes arrived...

bfa158e941e9674ea8f4219daea1215b864b881.pjpg
Only got them because they were below retail.

I finally got my hands on some Pea Pod 8's for under retail too! Got them from "The Bay" (like u guys like to call it) for $140 shipped. Theyshould be here sometime this week...

Cool pick ups Chico. And I am glad you got the LS VIII for under reatil too. I am honestly sick of the Spizikes, but that particular colorway isdecent. How do the LeBron V fit? Have you balled in them yet?

Ty- Man those Melo II are so freakin nice. I slept on those Bad Boys HARD. I am having such bad luck on Ebay too. Between getting outbidded and getting my bidscancelled altogether its getting annoying.

Tre- Are these the Goamdomes you're talking about? These are so DOPE!

24525f8eef652d944cb0b9a434bbf6ee676a6dc.bmp

Curt- Good seeing you at the Nike outlet at midnight.
laugh.gif
And I did end upgetting those Air Max 90 Sample boots. I ended up getting them for like 50 bucks. And out Nike outlet SUCKS with a capital S. The only reason I was out therewas because my wife wanted to get some stuff out of Coach along with my mom. The line at Coach looked like they was giving away free cheese or something. Itwas just crazy.

Stan- Any pick ups recently? I just can't bring myself to getting those Cactus Foams right now. Maybe below retail... that's the only way I see myselfgetting them.

Hope everyone had a good turkey day, but now its time to get ready for Christmas. Mulitple pairs of playoff VIII, a pair of LeBron V, and any attractive colorGoadomes I can get my hands on will suffice me for 07.

08 is a whole different ball game.
pimp.gif
And accordinng to Baby J that XI andXII package is gonna be pretty crazy.
wink.gif

How do the LeBron V fit? Have you balled in them yet?
I wore them once so far. They are VERY comfy and snug. Feels like they have a helluva grip for ballin. Too bad I retired a long time ago to let uknow specifics
laugh.gif
Imma break them out again before X-Mas cause I justcopped a nice Polo from polo.com to match them
pimp.gif

whats good team?...
Chico- Clean spiz'ikes
smokin.gif

Tre-thanks, have'nt wore those in ages..

Air jordan17- I think i saw you, you copped the ones with the safari print right?
i was going to get those for my brother, why did'nt you check out those air max 96 samples?

anyways, wore these to the outlet for a boring day at work...

Chico - That's the only Spiz'ikes I remotely like. Still wouldn't wear them. Regardless, nice pick-up.

Ron - Thanks for the kind words man. Keep your head up on eBay. There are always those spurts of bad luck you go through, but you just have to fight throughit. Reason being is because right when you decide to give up, then those holy grails of yours will sneak under the radar for a steal. I've found that ifyou really want something, you have to keep fighting for it until you get it. Not everything comes easy in life, even if it's as simple as obtaining apair of sneakers you've been salivating for. I've never thought that my collection would be where it is now. If I would have given up in times whereI felt defeated, my array of sneakers wouldn't be where it is now. Whenever I find something, even if it's a shoe I've been looking for forever, Istill see if I can it somewhere cheaper. I guess what I'm trying to say in all this mumbo jumbo is, in essence, never give up and never settle.

Now, that I've bored you guys with my rambling, on with the pics. WIWT . . .

& some of the newest pick-ups . . .

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. You're seeing doubles.
wink.gif

^ BigMo- I saw the Air Max 96 samples, but I only had enough cash to get the Air max 90's. I left my damn wallet at home, and that's because mywife and moms rushed me out the door. But on the real, I was a little tipsy that night. And real talk, I walked right pass Curt.
laugh.gif
But i'm glad he stopped me, and we did chop it up for a little bit. I may go back todayand see what's good.

Man you should have said what's up to me. I'm down for meeting anybody on the team. And that goes for anybody. So if you see me, holla at me.
smokin.gif

Ty- [ wiping drool off keyboard at work]
eek.gif
Words can not express mylove for those Forces, and U got 2 of them joints. Man... be glad that we don't wear the same size.
laugh.gif
I would thrown you some cash for those joints with the quickness.And the XII are lookin crispy too. Your collection is on some next level*+@+.... One day I will get there. I'm proud of ya son.
pimp.gif

Chico - That's the only Spiz'ikes I remotely like. Still wouldn't wear them. Regardless, nice pick-up.

Ron - Thanks for the kind words man. Keep your head up on eBay. There are always those spurts of bad luck you go through, but you just have to fight through it. Reason being is because right when you decide to give up, then those holy grails of yours will sneak under the radar for a steal. I've found that if you really want something, you have to keep fighting for it until you get it. Not everything comes easy in life, even if it's as simple as obtaining a pair of sneakers you've been salivating for. I've never thought that my collection would be where it is now. If I would have given up in times where I felt defeated, my array of sneakers wouldn't be where it is now. Whenever I find something, even if it's a shoe I've been looking for forever, I still see if I can it somewhere cheaper. I guess what I'm trying to say in all this mumbo jumbo is, in essence, never give up and never settle.

Now, that I've bored you guys with my rambling, on with the pics. WIWT . . .

& some of the newest pick-ups . . .

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. You're seeing doubles.
wink.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nice pickups...damn, I know my vision is bad, but i'm not seeing things...that IS two (2) pairs of Carbon Fiber AF1 lows!

wow.

nice t-shirts too (you must've sucked them dry when you went to LA...pulled a ohsnaps for some t-shirts)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

^ BigMo- I saw the Air Max 96 samples, but I only had enough cash to get the Air max 90's. I left my damn wallet at home, and that's because my wife and moms rushed me out the door. But on the real, I was a little tipsy that night. And real talk, I walked right pass Curt.
laugh.gif
But i'm glad he stopped me, and we did chop it up for a little bit. I may go back today and see what's good.

Man you should have said what's up to me. I'm down for meeting anybody on the team. And that goes for anybody. So if you see me, holla at me.
smokin.gif

Ty- [ wiping drool off keyboard at work]
eek.gif
Words can not express my love for those Forces, and U got 2 of them joints. Man... be glad that we don't wear the same size.
laugh.gif
I would thrown you some cash for those joints with the quickness. And the XII are lookin crispy too. Your collection is on some next level*+@+.... One day I will get there. I'm proud of ya son.
pimp.gif

yea i was there... working the midnight shift was hell i dont know how i did it
but yea i'll be there this whole week you ever come through just holla at me
just ask for "mo"
laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind words my dudes.

Ron - I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you if I ever do come across some carbon fiber AF1'sin your size. I did find an auction you might have some interest in
wink.gif

Team SC - You might have noticed that the Team SC sig has changed. Tre & I felt like it was time tochange it up. If you don't agree with that, then by all means, you can keep the old sig. Also, if you want the new sig, it's not going to be as easyto get it like last time. You can PM if you'd like details on how to get the new sig. I will ignore all requests and questions asking how to get one inhere. Hopefully no one takes this personal. If you have a problem, you can definitely contact me.

Great photography again, baby.
happy.gif

I see my tee.
smile.gif
I really like the "Getting Tree."

I love the Carbon Fiber AF1's. Can't wait for you to wear yourpair. They're hott!

Ron- Tyler and I were talking. It'll be great oncewe finally get together. You and Ty can talk your sneaker talk, while your wife and I can discuss Coach. I'm actually trying to convince my parents to getme some Coach "sneakers."

Yo ty seeing the grape release video was funny as heck yo. good times!!!!!!!!! trey and omar yall are in it too for a hot second.

Originally Posted by kicksandcream

Yo ty seeing the grape release video was funny as heck yo. good times!!!!!!!!! trey and omar yall are in it too for a hot second.

Ohhhh yeah!
Upload that Tyler!

pimp.gif

^^^^Hell Yeah Ty Upload that for real...
But on to other news, i had told you guys i had got confirmation on some shoes a while back well they came today....THANK YOU NIKETOWN ATLANTA.......

Loving IT..

All Of My Retro II's...

And Our Footaction in Columbia is getting the LASER XV's they got the clothes in for them last week!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^Hell Yeah Ty Upload that for real...
But on to other news, i had told you guys i had got confirmation on some shoes a while back well they came today....THANK YOU NIKETOWN ATLANTA.......

Loving IT..

All Of My Retro II's...

And Our Footaction in Columbia is getting the LASER XV's they got the clothes in for them last week!!!!!!!!!!!
I know they're for a good cause and what not, but those II's are
sick.gif

The best thing about those is the retro card.

Am I the only one who's slightly feeling the Laser XV's? If they had no laser on them, I'd definitely be buying them. Oh well, moneysaved.

Omar- II are cool looking. I know how bad you wanted them, so I'm glad you got a pair. Did u get the cactus Foams too? I passedon both of them. I am getting really picky nowadays.

Simone- We gonna make it happen. That's what's up.

Ty- I wasn't gonna say anything, but I think I may end up getting those XV Lasers
happy.gif
. I saw them in the latest XXL magazine, and I did a complete 360 on thosejoints. I also figured heck, I got the IV and V lasers, why not? Yea, it looks like I may be taking another road trip.
pimp.gif
BTW... I found some mid 90's heat on the Bay (no air force ones
laugh.gif
) but I pray I win this auction. Prime Time..Prime Time.....

Pics of November's pick ups are coming tonight. Yea... right.....
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom