* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

what's good my fellow S.C.er's i'm finally on this b%!$$, let's get it , and whoever the hell spacej23 is that's how you put in work homie, ya'll see the name , holla back at me fam.

Yo!
What's up man?

What part of S.C. are you in?

pimp.gif

Ron - Check your e-mail. I found something on eBay you might be interested in. They'reending relatively soon, so check it as soon as you can.

Im down for trying a Summit again, might as well have it in Charleston or try again in Myrtle Beach since Treb and Iwere the originators.

My first post in almost four months and I must say, this yuku NT sucks.

Tyler, I came to Northwoods over Thanksgiving weekend but didn't see ya. I only come once a month or so though since my grandparents live in Charleston.I'll be there most of December though so maybe Charleston NTers can get together one day. Go Gamecocks in 2008.

Brad? I believe that is your name(I'm terrible with names). Man, it has been forever sinceI saw you. I haven't been working at Finish Line for awhile now because I actually got into two wrecks( both which weren't my fault) coming back fromwork. My cars were completely totaled and I'll post some pictures in this post to show you the severity of the wrecks. I'm not sure if I'll beback, but apparently I was eliminated from the system. Nobody notified me of that though, so who knows?

Anyway, I'm definitely down for a summit. I shouldn't be taking any unexpected trips this summer, but it does need to be on the weekend becauseI'll be attending summer classes so I can try to get ahead in college. I'm sure the weekend works out best anyway since most people are working duringthe week. I hope all is well with you and give me a call when you're in Charleston. We can go downtown or something. There's this new placeb'zar which carries a lot of the underground brands(i.e. Grn Apple Tree, Obey, Nudies, 10 Deep, Crooks&Castles, etc.). Plus, they just got a Nikeaccount and hopefully they'll start to get some more of the top tier stuff in the near future. Right now, it's just like your basic Urban Energyaccount(i.e. Tweed AM1's, "Bo Knows Dunks", etc.).

Well, here are a few pictures of my car from the first wreck:

I'm just glad to be alive really.

Originally Posted by spacej23

So, let me get this straight, even though I already know what happened.
Tyler - You actually WALKED away from THAT?

eek.gif

WOW!

*Plays "Through The Wire"*

whats good everbody?...
im glad for seatbelts everytime i see those pics...

Stan- Dope Penny 2's,
smokin.gif
hope nike does them right next year...

Yeah it's Brad. Dang man, you are lucky to be alive, guess you just have to be ready for anything in life I suppose.

Man, I guess the finish line thing is a growing trend because the same thing happened to me here in Fayetteville. I just came to work one day to check my hoursand apparently I was no longer in the system. Needless to say Finish Line is a terrible place to work for and thank god I'm not working there anymore.Gladto hear you're ok and will talk to you soon.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

^^^DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIWT headed to old navy to pick up some girlie stuff for my *self* for christmas

Fixed your post for you Stan!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Brad? I believe that is your name(I'm terrible with names). Man, it has been forever since I saw you. I haven't been working at Finish Line for awhile now because I actually got into two wrecks( both which weren't my fault) coming back from work. My cars were completely totaled and I'll post some pictures in this post to show you the severity of the wrecks. I'm not sure if I'll be back, but apparently I was eliminated from the system. Nobody notified me of that though, so who knows?

Anyway, I'm definitely down for a summit. I shouldn't be taking any unexpected trips this summer, but it does need to be on the weekend because I'll be attending summer classes so I can try to get ahead in college. I'm sure the weekend works out best anyway since most people are working during the week. I hope all is well with you and give me a call when you're in Charleston. We can go downtown or something. There's this new place b'zar which carries a lot of the underground brands(i.e. Grn Apple Tree, Obey, Nudies, 10 Deep, Crooks&Castles, etc.). Plus, they just got a Nike account and hopefully they'll start to get some more of the top tier stuff in the near future. Right now, it's just like your basic Urban Energy account(i.e. Tweed AM1's, "Bo Knows Dunks", etc.).

How about my heart dropped when I saw those pictures again.
frown.gif
Istill can't believe that all happened to you. I just have to keep reminding myself that I've spent plenty of time with you since then and that you arestill with us. I was going insane that night. Oh man, I even started cussing you out. (Sorry again for that!) You surely have an angel watching over you.
smile.gif

cbrepresent: Hi, I'm Simone, Tyler's girlfriend. I just wanted to say, I think Finishline was a pretty terrible place to work. I never worked there,but a lot of the people were snobby. Minus a few good managers. There seemed to be a problem with me visiting Tyler when he worked, anyway. Well, nice to meetyou!

I'm ready for this semester to be over. Anyone in agreement?

Hope everyone has a nice week.

Yeah, I believe someone or something is looking over me. How else can you explain missing deathtwice in that short of a time span?

Chopstick - I'm sorry I worried you and don't sweat cussing at me,
laugh.gif
. I was pretty out of it, so it didn't phase me that much. I love you thoughand I really respect the support you showed me through all of this.

Ryan - I also respect all that you did for me for that first wreck. You're truly a genuine person and you know I'm always behind you no matter what.Thanks again for all the help and support.

So, I'm bored and I decided I'd post another concoction I cooked up in Photoshop . . .

Ty- Good looks on the auction link as always. Those joints are fire! Did you get your hundreds hat from ecapcity? I thought aboutordering one of those joints today, but everytime I go on that site I OD like really bad. 4 hat minumum.

Stan- Good seeing u yesterday at the Nike outlet. And yea.. aint a damn thing in there.
laugh.gif

I did pick up those Brown/Orange Goadomes, some 6 Inch Timberlands for 30 bucks, and some Polo boots from Dilliard's via gift card from my auntie.
happy.gif

Picks coming soon... I promise guys.

hahaha i get paid today bout to go run a muck ecapcity will have 2 orders from me today i don't feel like going to orangburg today( FINALS)
mad.gif

WIWT banned tee black/red 12s my favorite ( i don't know why my pics look blurry) this photobucket thing
frown.gif

Ron- nice seeing you there too....yeah so much heat in the nike outlet lol.
Tyler- i might buy a pair of transformers today.
Tre- keep playin don't make me come to finish line and start some sh*t up make u lose your job.
Maurice- what up! man how those black/red foamposite

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ty- Good looks on the auction link as always. Those joints are fire! Did you get your hundreds hat from ecapcity? I thought about ordering one of those joints today, but everytime I go on that site I OD like really bad. 4 hat minumum.

Stan- Good seeing u yesterday at the Nike outlet. And yea.. aint a damn thing in there.
laugh.gif

I did pick up those Brown/Orange Goadomes, some 6 Inch Timberlands for 30 bucks, and some Polo boots from Dilliard's via gift card from my auntie.
happy.gif

Picks coming soon... I promise guys.

No problem on the link. I don't think anybody even bid on them, so knowing that seller,he'll probably put them back up for even cheaper. I actually got my Hundreds hat from a place called 5&Dime which is in Cali. It ended up being cheaperthan if I bought it from CC. I actually have two more hats coming in. Hopeuflly they'll be here Wednesday at the latest.

If you're into pinstripe fitteds, the Hundreds will have the same hat I have, but with pinstripes. A black & a navy one if I remember correctly fromthe catalog I saw. They'll be coming out sometime in spring/summer '08.

*EDIT* Ron - As soon as I posted, I went and looked at the auction. Sure enough, he hasalready re-listed them and the starting bid is like $50 cheaper now. 6 days until they end though.

yo whats good everybody?

ron & stan- yea the outlet has alot of "heat", i guess those am 96's didnt cut it....

stan- those foams are up in smoke went to order and the whole size run vanished
mad.gif

guess i'll have to look for the blue foams.... i wanted those in the first place

tyler- was that info i gave you help out?.... i wanted that red adam bomb fitted but cc
didnt have anymore 7 1/2's guess i'll wait for that pinstripe joint.....

peace

spacej23, I was talking about your kicks homie, you have accumulated a pretty nice collection, that's what putting in work meant.

what's good the rest of my carolina nike heads. i'll go ahead and put it out there so everybody will no, I am from lexington , any body close to methat's on here?
glasses.gif

Ty- That seller has peeked my interest.
happy.gif
ThoseCamper Forces are NICE. And that price is very reasonable.

Big Mo- They get goodies every now and then, but overall that outlet has been a big let down. And those 96 joints are gone. I wanted to show Stan but theyweren't there.

Originally Posted by itsmesnitches

spacej23, I was talking about your kicks homie, you have accumulated a pretty nice collection, that's what putting in work meant.

Gotchaaaa. Yeah, I guess you could say that. I'm looking to downsize though. Theabundance of sneakers is just so unnecessary. My goal is to get it back to around 75 pairs or so.
Maurice - That helped me a lot. I appreciate your help. I hear that swoosh.com will receive the countdownpacks, so 40% off of those would be great!

Ron - I'm glad I could spark your interest a little. If you decide to buy from him, tell him that Tyler sent you. I'd appreciate it.

Well, here's what me & Mrs. SpaceJ wore today . . .

Those wheat Bobbito's are HARD! Where did u cop Tyler?? I didnt think they came out until later this month
nerd.gif

**EDIT** I just realized that those are a lil different than the Mac and Cheese Bobbito's. My bad..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ty- That seller has peeked my interest.
happy.gif
Those Camper Forces are NICE. And that price is very reasonable.

Big Mo- They get goodies every now and then, but overall that outlet has been a big let down. And those 96 joints are gone. I wanted to show Stan but they weren't there.

there still there, someone placed them in the wrong size bin i found them earlier today

tyler- swoosh WILL have the countdown packs, hope everything works out for you tho...
downsize? holla at cha boy.....

team- my footlocker connect let me peep the playoff 8's, i think JB came correct on these retros
and NO they do not look like those horrid pics thats on official website, these will copped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Those wheat Bobbito's are HARD! Where did u cop Tyler?? I didnt think they came out until later this month
nerd.gif

**EDIT** I just realized that those are a lil different than the Mac and Cheese Bobbito's. My bad..
embarassed.gif

Chico - The bobbitos look kind of weird in these new pics that I saw in the Team AF1 thread. I'll post comparison pics later on in this post. Anyway, the AF1's I have on are Co.Jp's from 2001.
Maurice - Is Dee still working at the outlet? And I'll get at you when my downsizing movement begins. Tre already called dibs on a few pairs.
laugh.gif

Here are those comparison pictures of the Wheat Bobbito AF1's . . .

First samples:

nike-kool-bob-love-air-force-1.jpg

Production Pair:

291375825vq3.jpg

291410300vb4.jpg

It might be just the lighting in the pics, but I do hate how it has canvas on the mid-panel nowinstead of the whole upper just being completely composed of nubuck. I guess we'll see.

I've been stuck in Photoshop as of lately. Here's something else I cooked up today in PS . . .

tyler- yea dee is still here as a matter of fact i worked with him today....
im trying to get him to get on NT

Pass on those Bobbito's for me. That mesh paneling just screwed that shoe up. Oh well more money saved.

Ty- Your down sizing your collection?!? Do your thing man. Quality> Quantity, and your collection exceeds in the quality department real talk.
pimp.gif
I honestly thought about doing the same thing, but man I am in waaay too deep.
laugh.gif

Mo- Yep. Playoff VIII are a 2 pair pick up for me on the 22nd.

BTW these joints come out December 8. This will be my first AF 1 purchase since August.

e61157eb6cde410063ed963af0f47608b8c9249.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom