* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Yeah I read that Stunna, shame too. He had an enlarged heart I heard from of source of mine.

You going to the scrimmage Sat?

sorry to hear about the loss.

jmb1523-who are your people man? i'm from cross as well.
(i've either got to know you or someone your related to cuz it aint thatbig)

if anyone just wants the XX1's out of the XX1&II package that wearsnewhere from 11and up please
please please let me know...i can make it cheap....

whats good, teamSC... been out of commission a while... my brother and sister were in town from houston so i havent had time to kill on the computer.. it wascool, my brother liked bzar and my sister got her first pair retro nikes (black/red dunk hi's from sportsmans).. my brother was trippin out cuz the scenehere is (and the city itself) is so laid-back and not so stuck-up...

anways, i'm looking for a second job opportunity... anyone got anything interesting? hahahaha

here's some pics over the last couple of weeks:

wife and i about to go downtown
d7815ceae223ef8d092eac955c51c97dc6c575c.jpg

some pick ups:
coach dog collar for Rockson
305351d6e969e4f42d0ee22a81ec2a29d39e837.jpg

gotta take a picture now before these get dirty
53b257ce3de4b240eff83aca90089d31a5f0309.jpg

at ross on rivers (by target) 29.99 fsr.. im a sucker for 3M
4cc2505e50ef2285e9483b09f20754b34497f13.jpg

shoecheck - charlene, gina, ricky
17f151e1e22ce981fb87d504c2664bf59c4e211.jpg

and a bonus pic
my brother found this in my dad's closet.. new with tags... $@#% is like 13 yrs old and crispy... i told him to not to wear it... haahahha keep it formemories
4e0350ece652e2c8231deeb982ffb9db9e62bf1.jpg

p.s. - i wasn't kidding about a second job... something in retail footwear would be nice
grin.gif

anything? anyone? bueller? bueller?

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

whats good, teamSC... been out of commission a while... my brother and sister were in town from houston so i havent had time to kill on the computer.. it was cool, my brother liked bzar and my sister got her first pair retro nikes (black/red dunk hi's from sportsmans).. my brother was trippin out cuz the scene here is (and the city itself) is so laid-back and not so stuck-up...

anways, i'm looking for a second job opportunity... anyone got anything interesting? hahahaha

here's some pics over the last couple of weeks:

wife and i about to go downtown
d7815ceae223ef8d092eac955c51c97dc6c575c.jpg

some pick ups:
coach dog collar for Rockson
305351d6e969e4f42d0ee22a81ec2a29d39e837.jpg

gotta take a picture now before these get dirty
53b257ce3de4b240eff83aca90089d31a5f0309.jpg

at ross on rivers (by target) 29.99 fsr.. im a sucker for 3M
4cc2505e50ef2285e9483b09f20754b34497f13.jpg

shoecheck - charlene, gina, ricky
17f151e1e22ce981fb87d504c2664bf59c4e211.jpg

and a bonus pic
my brother found this in my dad's closet.. new with tags... $@#% is like 13 yrs old and crispy... i told him to not to wear it... haahahha keep it for memories
4e0350ece652e2c8231deeb982ffb9db9e62bf1.jpg

p.s. - i wasn't kidding about a second job... something in retail footwear would be nice
grin.gif

anything? anyone? bueller? bueller?

You seem like a cool dude, and yeah, I bet your bro was trippin' over the laid-back, humble scene, and hospitality in S.C.
Fresh fits + kicks andpickups, my dude.

pimp.gif

mann..those uptempos are dope...i dont even remember them retro-ing that colorway with navy on 'em...i know all white and white/re, black, grey were allout.... might have ta go to my local ross now.

Whatup Team S.C. for those of you who wear Sb's and are familiar with the Sumter area Charleston area my dude gotta shop in sumter, sc its been here for awhile but a lot of people dont know about it. Over the past 2 years they have been gettin a lot of sb heat ranging from the Send helps to the Mf dooms for fairprices, i mean the send helps were 89 but i passed on em
mad.gif
. Well he isgettin a bigger sb account and opening a new shop in Charleston, not sure exactly where at in Charleston but ill let yall know. PEACE
pimp.gif

The shop will be in downtown Charleston on Spring St.
wink.gif

Just as a heads up, don't carry a lot of money with you when you visit this store and try not to be caught in the area after dark.

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

mann..those uptempos are dope...i dont even remember them retro-ing that colorway with navy on 'em...i know all white and white/re, black, grey were all out.... might have ta go to my local ross now.

thanks.. when i got my first job back in day, these were the first kicks i bought with my money... i ended up popping the air bubbles like a month laterand exchanging them for some air icarus or air pegasus... i can't remember which.. i had them both at some point in the mid-90s... i was an idiot... ishouldve kept all three...

it just looks white/navy way in the pics
ohwell.gif
bad lighting sorryhaha... its neutral grey/black # 312971-001

i know right!! its funny how kicks bring those memories back... the instant i saw the uptempos my mind shot back to those days.. i had icarus, pegasus, thefirst cross trainer pumps inthe 80s... and air raids... *sigh* damn im gonna go get some air raids...

i'm also on the hunt for some nike basketball shoes that (from what i can remember) looked like AJ VIIs, they were Flights i think... black with leopardprint accents (or maybe just tan or orange accents)... circa 92-94? anyone have a clue?

57715ae76dde4d03a629b1d6967cfe3e211e18e.pjpg

Threw the Structures on today after work. Man these joint comand attention.....

When that new SB shop opens up on Spring street, I will not be caught out there after dark. Believe that.

Ty- Where is the best place to get some fatigue shorts without paying a lot of money for them? also... I may need some help again to acquire some more heat.
glasses.gif

shinobixtc- By chance would you have a pic of the shoes you're talking about? I just can't visualize what you're talking about.

chico- yea the pegasus were one heck of a running shoe. price point was cool, and they were pretty durable considering they were a casual running shoe.

btw.. if anyone cares, the II/XX1 package is up on pickyourshoes.com. I want the II, but I just can't see myself getting those XX1. AHHH
mad.gif

I want the II, but I just can't see myself getting those XX1. AHHH
mad.gif

Same here Ron! Im kinda torn right now cause I don't know if I'm gonna cop or not yet. Im kindaleaning towards finding the 2's later and just skippin this pack. I want the Red Suede 21's more than these things...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ty- Where is the best place to get some fatigue shorts without paying a lot of money for them? also... I may need some help again to acquire some more heat.
glasses.gif

shinobixtc- By chance would you have a pic of the shoes you're talking about? I just can't visualize what you're talking about.

oh man it took me FOREVER to find pics... but here they are...i had the second joints...and i'm looking to cop again... but i can only find them for$300 in sz 11... need 8.5 - 9.5
Nike Air Solo Flight 1992

58c356c3e1e4e08a22c1e6b28df59cdf01c8e85.jpg

e62156eae726e08271f5d6a750916aacf09bad8.jpg

btw get some pants from a military surplus and cut them bad boys... thats what i do (except i'm in the military so they're just my old BDU pants)...military surplus should be cheap

yea i walked through spring street after dark plenty of times....half the dudes out there went to school with me..... im ready for that store to open i needthose donatello sbs bad.

Packages: 7/16, 4/19, 5/18, 3/20, 8/15, 11/12.....and carmines, cool grey spizikes, both pennys, gold and eggplant posites, og pippen, then im slowing downafter this year.

then im slowing down after this year.
Yea, I feel ya on that Stan. This is my last year as well. I might pick up some "musthaves" every blue moon but after this year, I'm gonna start investing my bread in something a lil more constructive...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom