* The New TEAM SC Official post *

My fit for the day...

I had to represent for Virginia Tech today and show my love/support for the Hokies.

Seems like I was the only person wearing something related to V.Tech.

R.I.P all 33 victims (people seem to forget Cho...he was a prisoner of his own mind.)

Oh yeah, those are new shoes, btw + fitted.

yo whats good team.....

shinobixtc- check your inbox

ty- holla at me when you see this...

tre- dope 90's x fitted

Here's what I wore to the car show on Sunday...

My two favorite things...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aight need a lil help though i know ima cop all three of these which ones should i get first out of these: Nike Dunk Notebook high, AF1 Canvas Quickstrike icegreen, or the ATC II Hot Lava. I don't wanna buy two this week need an alternator, car comes first(sometimes
tongue.gif
) I usually would get the most rare first.

TTbeezy - Agassi's hands down. I use to watch Agassi after he cut his hair off, sothese shoes allow me to relive his hair era days.

TTbeezy - Agassi's hands down. I use to watch Agassi after he cut his hair off, so these shoes allow me to relive his hair era days
laugh.gif

Agreed.

At any rate here are the IV retros from the IV/XIX pack. Another half a-- retro. I really don't know how to take these without the Nike Air on the back,and the overall shape of the shoe just looking "off". These joints just look ordinary, like they have been stripped or something.

What would we do without Air-Randy?
ohwell.gif

592250de9f676d8142e0e550956d36358fe4a96.pjpg

a8415ee16ad54507e0478955ed7204b9d3358d1.pjpg

Tre- Nice VTech fitted.
pimp.gif

Stan- Only packages I will purchase are the 6/17 , 7/16, 5/18 (possibly), 3/20, & 11/12. I want all the XX3 mid colorways, and there are a few Nike retrosthat I have on my radar this year (Pippen, Penny 2, etc).

As far as slowing down, good luck man. You may slow down, but you will NEVER stop.
wink.gif

I saw those IV's in the Jordan forum earlier and all I could do was shake my head. Ijust can't deal with the jumpman on the back this time around. I was hoping to stock up on a couple pairs, but it looks like I'll just have to shellout the $$$ for some '99 retros. I really don't care for XIX's anyway, so that's $310 saved.

By the way, if anyone wants to buy just the IV's and not the XIX's from this package, take a trip to the flea market. They have had them for about 3years now. Only $59.99!!!

Those IV's do look off a bit but I've seen some of Air Randy's pics look different from the released versionso I'm hoping this is the case...

Anyways, for anyone interested, Citysole has the II's and the XXI's from the countdown packs on sale split up. The 2's are goin for $199.99 and the21's are going for $139.99. Looks like whoever runs that site has done their homework...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

I saw those IV's in the Jordan forum earlier and all I could do was shake my head. I just can't deal with the jumpman on the back this time around. I was hoping to stock up on a couple pairs, but it looks like I'll just have to shell out the $$$ for some '99 retros. I really don't care for XIX's anyway, so that's $310 saved.

By the way, if anyone wants to buy just the IV's and not the XIX's from this package, take a trip to the flea market. They have had them for about 3 years now. Only $59.99!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
COPPEDDDDDDDDDD.

no jk either...

"O"

jk.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Anyways, for anyone interested, Citysole has the II's and the XXI's from the countdown packs on sale split up. The 2's are goin for $199.99 and the 21's are going for $139.99. Looks like whoever runs that site has done their homework...
laugh.gif
good look! i dont want those xxi... man, if only they had done that with the ix

Hey team i had the best selling percentage at work n out district as Assistant Manager... and look at what i won.............

I had to buy the Games but who cares a free PS3

^^^^And we have those barkleys at my footlocker!

^^^^hahahahah I havent been to sleep yet, playen the Ps3, but since i didnt sleep i thought i should just go out and......well...

me and the baby moms

This the best colorway out of the Fusion 5's for MEN, all the other colors look like fakes!

Omar - Nice free PS3.

So, I had a very action packed night last night. It was my girlfriend's prom and I broke these out .. .

1zz59uf.jpg

334ovph.jpg

It felt so great to UNDS them finally.

Ty-Sick as usual

Airjondan17- nice pics both J's are sick

Ps. Ty you still got that pic of you with the Silver Surfers(Marvel Comic Bape) one of the best photos
pimp.gif
wait till i get a good camera who got the Human Torches... oh me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom