* The New TEAM SC Official post *

cfa158e643784b462af921cb39e7d8cf73303fa.pjpg

04 White/Orange-Blaze Mids
pimp.gif

BACK LIKE SEXXY ITS....greenCELT(not ice)!!!!!!!! (by the way GOCELTICS CHANGE SHOES RAY ALLEN!!)

Wut up teamers alot has been down since last posting... great pickups, concerts,and over all life...

-shino(sorry forgot the rest) i thing your girl/woman/wife/i'm just not surehas worked with one of my friends at bb&t
(there hours do suck it takes the fun out of living lol.)

-yea tre i'm now dr. orphil ahahahha (and it is team south charleston!!)

-i'll be posting my heat....useable and not so useable soon....

-heard new skate shop is dope, but then again fairmount was dope when it wasnew

dope was dope when it was new....

p.s.-where is ron?....haven't seen any post from him in awhile.

greenCelt- What's good man? I have been playin the Xbox 360 pretty heavy the past couple of weeks (Grand Theft IV & Maddenonline), so that would explain me being missing in action.
laugh.gif
Can'twait to see the new heat u have obtained.

Ty- Dope Canvas 1's. Man I swear you find all the good stuff. Good job...

I saw the Countdown pack in person yesterday....
eek.gif
Carmines arebeautiful, self explanatory, but the XVII really suprised me. They aren't bad at all. Heck, I might even wear them.

No recent pick-ups as of late, but that will change soon enough. Peace.
glasses.gif

So does any Finishline insiders know how many pairs they have of the CDP this weekend? Do they open early or normaltime?

The only pickup I have coming is the White/Stealth/Orange Blaze VIII's. Nothing spectacular. I found them on The Bay for $87 so I couldn't pass plus Ithink they are a good Summer shoe
pimp.gif

^^^^^^footaction in citadel mall got all the cdp so far.

yo where is the new sb shop at??????????? i want to spand some money

eek.gif
Stan posting. Congrats on getting thatdegree, that's big right there.

Sliver Foam Pros are out.
glasses.gif
I saw a few pairs on Ebay for $179 buy itnow. I gotta grab these.

As far as CDP are concerned, Finish Line in Northwoods mall should be getting them, and just like Stan said Footaction in Citadel will have them as well(that's where my pack is reserved at). This particular pack is not limited at all. Just get to the mall when they open and you will be good. I am willingto bet Finish Line got at least 40 packs.... well they did with the DMP at least.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

This particular pack is not limited at all. Just get to the mall when they open and you will be good. I am willing to bet Finish Line got at least 40 packs.... well they did with the DMP at least.

Unfortunately, this is not the case. Finish Line only received about 12 packages in mensizes. Most of them are already accounted for too. I'm almost positive they won't receive another shipment of these either before releasedate.

Well since i work there i guess i'll bring the real truth......

Footactions have received previous packs and still have full size runs of most of them.....

however no one is really sure on the availability of the 6/17

Finishline only received 12 mens size cdp. the only sizes that were left were an 11.5 and a7.5

selling was done on an unofficial pre-order. basically whoever my manager figured wanted them andcalled in.

we will be able to order them on monday but availibility then may be very limited.

on future packages that any of you may want please let me know and i'll see what i cando.

peace and much love 2ya

^^^ wow let me set my alarm clock to get up at 4:30 im determined to get mine....... F- DAT sz. 10.5 is mine. (dope boiz move out my way)

Team SC- whos copping?????? What mall y'all copping from???????????

Ron- im backkkkkkk

Originally Posted by greencelt06

-shino(sorry forgot the rest) i thing your girl/woman/wife/i'm just not sure has worked with one of my friends at bb&t
(there hours do suck it takes the fun out of living lol.)
yea probably.... she worked at northwoods for a litttle bit and she works at st james now... which friend?

random: anybody watch ufc? (im calling this weekends fights now: bj penn over sherk, wanderlei over jardine, and machida over tito) anywhere fun to watch intown besides buffalo wild wings? (not hooters)

Finishline only received 12 mens size cdp. the only sizes that were left were an 11.5 and a 7.5

selling was done on an unofficial pre-order. basically whoever my manager figured wanted them and called in.

eek.gif
Damn! Footaction got more packs than Finish Line?!?! That's why I thought they weren't thatlimited. WOW.....

I would have never guess that with the amount of volume that particular store does. But hey, stranger things have happened.

Welp... glad I got mine reserved.
glasses.gif
IsFinish Line getting the White/Red XX3 next week?

Allready Stan,
Continuum is on Spring between st. philip and Coming st. a few doors down from Kahns(SP?). They Are on the left side and got big glass windows w/brown woodframing if it helps. I went the first day they opened, didnt have anything that I didnt see at bluetile in columbia but i did pick up the grey trainer 2s. Thearmy green ones keep callin me to come back i might break down soon.

chucktown-cool thanks man i might head down there on saturday...did they have the ice blue/white gold strap dunk mids in there.

yo y'all should go check out that nelly behind the scenes video heat galore even gentry showed up to the shoot. man cdp black/ red xi, six rings, black/lime spizikes, and some another stuff i can't remember. JD was talking too much shhhhh on there.

can't wait for the olympic 6s (coogi js lol maurice)

George W. wheres my check
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I'm still waitin on mine too Stan. I got a letter saying it should be to me by today, so I hope when I check my mailbox itsthere. That's gonna be my drinkin money for the holiday weekend.

That video you speak of was pretty hillarious.
roll.gif
at Nelly and JD . Thosedudes are some idiots, and had no idea what they were talking about. Nothing really impressed me on that video though but those fresh black/redXI
glasses.gif

Is anybody or any stores selling the Camine VI seperately? Looking for a 9.5 or 10 and will pay instantly. Just name your fair price.

pimp.gif

Nice pick ups Stan. I need to hit up karmaloop.com and get some of those t-shirts. Did u go to the block party Saturday night?I'm glad they moved it to Marion Square.

I did get the CDP, no need to post pics cause everybody knows what they look like. I wore the XVII all weekend. Those will be my beaters.

Now i'm just waiting to get the XX3 this weekend.

Got these in the other day . . .

wthetj.jpg

Why can't the US get nice releases like this with AM's?

Ron - I was at the block party last night actually. A lot of interesting characters out there to say theleast.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Nice Maxes Ty. And yea, that block party does bring outCharleston's finest.
laugh.gif

And yea Tre I'm being lazy with the pics, I know.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom