* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Agreed.

That damn game gave me motion sickness.
laugh.gif

I'm still gonna play it anyways. I love running over innocent pedestrians

yo.....

ron- I feel you man... did you get the special edition GTA? if so what comes with it?

ty- you got any good news? pm me...

haha - Omar.

That game is crazy!

best part was shooting everything that walked through the hospital doors.

anddddddddd, the helicopter - jumping out over times sq., getting 6 stars and then running from the police, only to get ran over while trying to jump over afence.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at the pic Omar took of Tre. That pic rightthere is me all the way when I am on the sticks.

This game is CRACK.

I love car jacking innocent people. But its fairly easy to get away from 5.0.....

And the online mode
eek.gif
Just play it and you'll see what I mean.

No GR pick-ups as of late, but I got something special on the way from across the water.

Big shout out to Ty and Zhi for making it happen.
happy.gif

Why can't it be...

Espo's, Stash AF1/AM95/BW, Space Jams, OG Flint 13's, Metallic Blue OG I's, OG military IV, Sept. blue 6's, french 7's, powder X's,Flint 12's, OG XV, OG XVI, OG XVII, OG XVIII??????

jp, it's a car.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got this in yesterday . . .

v8k77n.jpg

It's an original Warner Bros. Space Jam poster from '96. Got it for $37 shipped tomy amazement. Now I just have to find a place to hang it up since it's 6ft. tall.

Ty- Nice MJ poster.
smokin.gif

Tre- Congrats on the new whip purchase.
happy.gif
Can't wait to see pics.

Maurice- Any samples came in recently? I'm still salty over those Bakin samples.
laugh.gif

TTBeezy- Nice pick-ups. Those ATC are just amazing.

Anyone getting the Womens orange Canvas AF 1 that come out this weekend? The rolled edges just kill the shoe overall, but I am loving the colorway for somereason. We'll see.

^^ adam looks fresh in neon!!!

random blah: i was pretty "meh" about the Hyperdunk when news broke....

..BUT THE ARGENTINA COLORWAY IS A SERIOUS ISSUE FOR ME.
argentinahyperdunkmain.jpg

someone photochopped a McFly colorway too... its insane.

Tyler, you really just hurt my feelings with the adam bomb neon sign. I really want one, how if you don't mind did you get it, pm me if you have to.

good morn,
we're fairly new to the low country area....
any advice on clothing and shoe stores around the charleston area? about a 25 mile radius...?
we've been to both, the northwood and citadel malls, but......yeah, is that it for charleston?

peace

We have been here a few months and there's a little more to it than those malls.. downtown charleston (king street near market) has great shopping ...everything from high fashion (saks) to urban hipster (urban outfitters) and everything in between (American apparel)... Bzar on upper king st... And um.... Forsneakers? Nike outlet and .... Um... the Internet

My Force game is getting out of hand.
glasses.gif

8a615ce361dd4a04710f5f03b61c67724cc109f.pjpg

b18151e86cd2460aa2cfc74e6ee26860385f06c.pjpg

These are the Deep Red Canvas highs from 94. You really don't see too many of these floating around, and the price that I gotthem for was just remarkable.

^^^Sweet

Question for you guys: What do you guys tell the people who want to know "Where you got those from?" lets say you got them off PYS.com or anotherlegit website i dont tell them that cause then they are like oh you order yours too(theirs are FAKE)

What got me on this is this sucka at footlocker. I was askin bout the black Fusion 5's with the ice blue bottom he was like i seen em but if you get em offany website they fake i was like thats not true you work at a retail shoe store and you dont know the game at all i can teach u dude. To make this story shortI was going at it with dude for a while sucka had me late for work i didn't have anyone to back me up i was so hot!!!
mad.gif

I just tell 'em..."Oh, my boy in ATL, my homegirl in Philly, or simply...the internet - vintagekicks (not really, but they'll see the prices, andgo cop fakes, lol)

it's the truth.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom