* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by KOD843

QFT! Both Jimmy Jazz stores here are grimy when it comes to sneaker releases. The employees either buy up all the pairs or hold them for their friends. They let a long line form in front of the store then open just to say they have like 2 pairs available
30t6p3b.gif
This happened to me in Fayetteville, N.C. on Saturday. Was 10th in line for a 12-pair release and manager comes out and says there are four pair available. Wasn't the first time this +%+#@#+* has happened.

Jazz corporate is getting a LOUD complaint from me tomorrow morning.

How do you go about one of those complaints? Was wanting to do this about Finishline in N. Woods mall also...
Just call the corporate number and report the store. Explain what happened. May ask for the manager on duty's name but if you don't have it, that's fine. Sometimes, they'll hush you up with a giftcard or coupon. They always appreciate complaints.
devil.gif

Finally THKGOD!!!!! Got Em TODAY...NOLINE NOWAIT NORESELLERSprice
GOD IS GOOD
Wore My BigBangs Too Go Pick Em UP

BY THE WAY.......+@!! DEM YEEZYs 1&2....Just My Opinion 
eek.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Whats the story behind the miami vices Omar??? They ****#*% on us at jimmy jazz in North Woods in Charleston on release day. I shouldnt have but I went off cause they played us right in our faces.

GREGjr....Bro iJust Found Sumbody Who Had My Size & He Was Willing Too Trade & It Wen Smooth Just Luck God & Perfect Timing Bro

Thats whats up, I talked someone down to $400 for my size but I just couldn't get myself to give to resellers prices. Im looking at Id'ing some Lebron 9's or copping the Air Zoom Generation 1st games..

GREG JR- Thats WazUP Bro....Ive Just Learned Tht Wit Most Releases You Just Have Too Patient And Just Wait It Out, Im Sure You Will Have Your Pair Soon!

SumMo SnapShots   
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I know I'm probably in the minority with this and it's not cause I'm a Lakers/Kobe fan but I just don't see all the hype surrounded by LeBron's sneaker line. The last dope ones to me were the IV's 
ohwell.gif

I'll post pics of my LeBron IX collection soon.

Let's just say I'm hooked on Elites and I'm not talking about Miami Vices ...

Good stuff Stan and Brad.

Brad - I no longer have those NYC Lebron IV's. They were too big on me, and I just don't care for the guy anymore.
laugh.gif

Not sure how to embed Vimeo videos on here, so I'll just leave the link here...

*EDIT*

Sick Yeezys man, glad ya got a pair.

And BTW, if you EVER sell anymore LeBrons in my size and you don't tell me, I'ma have to drive to Goose Creek and put a foot in yo ...

laugh.gif

That's the first time I've ever seen a black dude in a salt life shirt. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Same here. Still a cool pic though.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

Very easy cop which is surprising here in Charleston....

aac26f2676ad3c18d628ebc7e64455cfc0921cdd_r.jpg

Fellas, I'll be in St. Stephen/Moncks Corner/Charleston Friday through Monday seeing the family. Any help with the Gym Greens this weekend?

Fellas, I'll be in St. Stephen/Moncks Corner/Charleston Friday through Monday seeing the family. Any help with the Gym Greens this weekend?
Well, anyway, got three pairs this morning at Northwoods .. at 10 A.M. I wish my spots in N.C. were this easy.

Anyone know who is selling the olympic pack kicks around Charleston? Air Force 180's or Air More Uptempos...

Originally Posted by GregJr

Anyone know who is selling the olympic pack kicks around Charleston? Air Force 180's or Air More Uptempos...

I got an email from Jimmy Jazz saying they'll have them all online so I'm assuming they will in store too...

Back
Top Bottom