* The New TEAM SC Official post *

hey could somone plz shortin what Mr. Ron wrote cuz it's too long. (no offinse yo) in like one or two sentinses

thnx

When the smoke clears, I encourage all of you to BUY WHAT YOU LIKE... be it vintage, new stuff, or whatever your taste may be. Don'tlet the politics of this game deter you from what YOU are personally trying to accomplish in this game.

Basically, what Ron said.

In my opinion, the Air Force line tried to do what JB has been doing with retros for YEARS, and it backfiredwith regards to saturation. Don't get me wrong, the demand for Forces will always be there, but JB is a whole nother monster. That's where Nike madetheir mistake. Think about the last time you've seen Nike spend any maketing dollars on the AF 1 line. I have NEVER seen them do it, and I am not countingthe past 2 years. This is a classic example of having a good thing and ruining it.Sad but true.And honestly in the bigger scheme of things, sneaker heads are asmall demographic compared to the bigger picture, which would be your average consumer. You have average dudes out there that will buy every GR AF 1 they canget their hands on because they like what they see, and they think the shoes are cool, and they are getting them for 80 bucks.They don't give a crap aboutshape, texture, etc. And Nike knows this. That's really what it boils down too; and really Nike could give a damn about us sneakerheads at the end of theday. That's really how Nike and these other sneaker companies are making their bottome line, off what they conceive to be the average consumer. Every"Supreme" or "Premium" AF1 that has released this year, you can get on the Bay for waay under retail if you wait a couple of months afterrelease. That tells me right there Nike went all in with this XXV anniversary campaign, and the end result, it didn't do as well as they thought.

And now you are starting to see JB "get away" from doing retros after 08 because they see the bigger picture. Guys team Jordans sell damn well, nomatter how crappy or unispired we may think they look. And Gentry knows damn well he can get away with it. You think that Jordan/ AF 1 "Fusion"collab starting in 08 was coincidence? I honestly don't think so.

When the smoke clears, I encourage all of you to BUY WHAT YOU LIKE... be it vintage, new stuff, or whatever your taste may be. Don't let the politics ofthis game deter you from what YOU are personally trying to accomplish in this game. Heck.. if that's the case I would never buy anything. Take a stancelike Ty is doing and don't buy any and everything you see IF THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL. But in all reality, there are waaay less people that think the way Tydoes, and that's why things will never be the same. I wish some of you guys could have experienced the sneaker culture back in the mid to late 90's.The way I see the shoe game going in the next few years.... more retros.... less inspired new models.... and horrible quality, unless something drastichappens.

roll.gif

Huarauche 08 will be copped as well.

The slated colorways for this shoe are gonna be NUTS.
eek.gif

Ty- SICK hats.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Huarauche 08 will be copped as well.

The slated colorways for this shoe are gonna be NUTS.
eek.gif

Ty- SICK hats.
pimp.gif

Ron - Thanks man. I don't know if you got my voicemail last night, but I'd definitelyroll with that auction if I were you.
wink.gif

Well, next year is going to be a crazy year with all the releases. Here's another one to addto the list . . .

4589_14145a.jpg

6546_14145b.jpg

6547_14145c.jpg

6548_14145d.jpg

6549_14145e.jpg

pimp.gif

Nike Air Structure Triax.
pimp.gif

The shoe back in the days that was the cure for runners with pronation problems (people with wide feet, and they always KILL the sides of running shoes.) I gotsoo many stories when we sold these joints in Footlocker in the mid 90's.

Not only from a technical aspect, but the Structures are so FLY. The The one shoe that is stylish and durable. Count me in for a couple of pairs. I know theyprobably won't sell well, but the world would be really missing out on a great running shoe.

Ty- I got your voicemail. We'll see what happens.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Nike Air Structure Triax.
pimp.gif

The shoe back in the days that was the cure for runners with pronation problems (people with wide feet, and they always KILL the sides of running shoes.) I got soo many stories when we sold these joints in Footlocker in the mid 90's.

Not only from a technical aspect, but the Structures are so FLY. The The one shoe that is stylish and durable. Count me in for a couple of pairs. I know they probably won't sell well, but the world would be really missing out on a great running shoe.

Ty- I got your voicemail. We'll see what happens.
happy.gif

Wow, nice history lesson Ron. I honestly had no idea that the Structure was intended forpeople with wide feet. When I look back at the picture of the sole though, I can see where that was the case. I hope people sleep on these because Iwouldn't mind a couple of pairs either. I think my favorite thing about this sneaker is how the out-step & the in-step off-set eachother.
On another topic, I promise you won't regret what's in that auction ifyou do decide to go with them.
happy.gif

Here's a picture that I thought came out pretty well . . .

pimp.gif

Nice pic. Man you are so on point with all of your pics.

I sent him an offer, just waiting to hear back from him

Originally Posted by spacej23

Those must be one of your favorites.
You've been wearing those for like the past 3 WDYWT!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by spacej23

Those must be one of your favorites.
You've been wearing those for like the past 3 WDYWT!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Negative. That's actually just another picture from that same day that Simonetook.

Almost got my pick ups in waiting on one mo
WE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO? STAN
CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK IM DRUNK Y'ALL BARE WITH ME
Y'all say those 14s for the package
indifferent.gif
last shot wanna be
I CAN"T FIND MY TEAM SC SIG
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

Almost got my pick ups in waiting on one mo
WE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO? STAN
CRACKKKKKKKKKKKK IM DRUNK Y'ALL BARE WITH ME
Y'all say those 14s for the package
indifferent.gif
last shot wanna be
I CAN"T FIND MY TEAM SC SIG
frown.gif

Anyway, my most recent pick-up from a Rugged Warehouse for $39.99(thanks Ryan!) . ..

Here are some display pictures I took of them that turned out alright . . .

nice pics Ty. I'm coming to Charleston soon, within a few days and will give you a nod.

Good seeing yall on friday Ryan and Tyler, but just to metion it Im sorry Ty........ Cuz a week before you bought those am's I went to Rugged Wearhouse andacciently put the extra military green laces in my pocket. lol.

Originally Posted by Deadstocksoles

Good seeing yall on friday Ryan and Tyler, but just to metion it Im sorry Ty........ Cuz a week before you bought those am's I went to Rugged Wearhouse and acciently put the extra military green laces in my pocket. lol.

I'm kidding man. It's no problem at all. I do stuff like that all the time.

Here's what I wore today . . .

copp on release date....just now posting....

be on the look out ron and tyler, and tre got a pick up thats so crack.........and tre you wont believe what place i got them from..... ima keep yall posted

Omar- Nice Spizikes.
pimp.gif
You grabbing the playoffs in a couple ofweeks? Can't wait to see what else you got coming.

I'm just sitting back waiting on the playoffs to drop in a couple of weeks.

Ty- Air Max 1 are DOPE. I'm gonna send that guy one last offer. I still haven't heard from him.

Anybody down for seeing I AM LEGEND this Friday night in Charleston? I''ll be down there this weekend,we'll go to Regal 18 on Mall Drive or something.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Anybody down for seeing I AM LEGEND this Friday night in Charleston? I''ll be down there this weekend, we'll go to Regal 18 on Mall Drive or something.

Dang, If I was down in Charleston, I'd definitely be down for that!
embarassed.gif

Treb2k5, you in Columbia right? I may attend USC for graduate school another year from now. Where you going to college?

Treb2k5, you in Columbia right? I may attend USC for graduate school another year from now. Where you going to college?

Yes, I'm in Columbia.
I might go to Midlands Tech for 2 years, and then transfer, or I might just go to Houston, Texas and attend Nascar UTI to workon mechanics and get ASE certified, and then work for a local car audio/wheel shop, because cars are my passion and I would LOVE to own my own car customization shop in the future.

Family >>>>>Cars >>>>> Shoes for me.

They are my passion, love ever since I was 2 or 3. So, that's what I would like to do.

Ask Omar, he'll tell you...I've been riding around Columbia with him, and I've literally done u-turns in the middle of the street JUST to go andlook at cars parked outside of car shops ('67 Chevelle, Red/Black Rally Stripes, Original Interior...flawless!) and ...taking pictures of cars in parkinglots at the mall, grocery stores...wherever....I'm at almost every local car show, car meet, or just asking guys about their cars at red lights...it'smy passion, my hobby, my life.

pimp.gif

Anybody down for seeing I AM LEGEND this Friday night in Charleston? I''ll be down there this weekend, we'll go to Regal 18 on Mall Drive or something.

I'm possibly down for that. I'll be in Columbia this Friday, but I should be in timeto catch a later showing. Maybe like the 2nd to last showing(9PM-10PMish). I got your PM with your number and I'll keep in touch withyou.
Anyway, family is definitely number one for me. Along with Simone(which Iconsider family now anyway), they're the most important people in my life and I thank god everyday I'm still here to spend time with them. I wouldhave to say cars are important, but I'd take my collection over ANY car. That's right, even over a Maybach or <insert some high price fancycar>. Don't get me wrong though, I do like a nice car.
wink.gif
I guessif it came down to it though, I'd be hitch hiking, but at least I'd have some dope sneakers on.

I've spent a lot of time, dedication, and money for my collection to be where it is. It never stops though. Which is why I really need to down size in amajor way. I will be getting a list of shoes that I'm going to be selling, and I'll put it up here first. I also feel like helping my team out too,so prices will be more than reasonable for you guys. If you are interested in any of the shoes, only then I will take pictures. Also, not to come off rude,but unless you're almost more than positive that you're going to purchase a pair from me, then don't waste your time or mine. I won't holdanything for anyone either. Whoever gets me the money first, it's theirs. Finally, I won't do any down payments or payment plans. If you don'thave all of the money for the set price, then no shoes. Again, I'm sorry if this comes off a little harsh, but business is business and it should never bemixed with friendship. Also, paypal is highly preferred and meet-up is a possibility as well. Depending on the situation though, I might be able to do moneyorders, but don't hold your breathe. With that said, I will be putting the list up within the next few days, so stay tuned.

Man I was looking at my collection this morning, and I came to the realization that I have A LOT of damn shoes.
laugh.gif
And I am to a point in where I am running out of room as well. But hey what can ya do?

I guess when I build my custom house in the next 4 years it will have a shoe room of some sort. Speaking of houses, I just purchased a house in downtownCharleston.
smile.gif
2 bedroom/1 bath, with hard wood floors throughout theplace. That house is beautiful! I'm gonna tell the wife today, and surprise her. We have been eyeing this house for 2 months now, and she is in love withit. Hopefully this will be the best Christmas gift she's ever recieved. I still got some work to do to it, and if all goes well, we should be in there byMarch 08.
pimp.gif

I'm not planning on downsizing my collection, but I will be more conservative with future pick ups going into 08. After all, i'm a home owner now.
laugh.gif

Tyler- i here that my sneakers over a car......i love my bucket a** car .

Ron- downtown huh damn we might be neighbors lol.

Well stay tuned tonight got 4 pick ups to show everyone including the pick up ima have to pick up tonight when i come to northwoods mall tonight ( y'allknow one is the cactus foamposite ddduuuhhh!)

i might can catch the movie i don't know cuz the 14th my birthday and my girl wants to see alvin and the chipmuncks ( if i go shes payin for that *******t.

as previously warned...you will need a "bibb"for my next pick-up.... well here we go...

f7d35c88eac39b7dda46d457d11f9e1f4ea57f6.jpg

well not this one...(off the wall these other rappers is te-to, shout outs to randy)
2df150e297d4d8d61239529f6b2be8003e79c2c.jpg

64d25c3ece929deed71de3d680f66b388ead6ea.jpg

e783567ae8fc95b5d4aad708dd955f2a49f4a82.jpg

9b52537e8d92cd0edbfd505ae434588ddd3bafd.jpg

160350cbed919de2d636de96d60b770aaa5a823.jpg

not these either...here it comes
790156e598d3d7da8b50cf63e54215cc2fbac06.jpg

1a2258fe8596fd3eda4ddec6798dc85732790c9.jpg

and here they are...
9cf252bef69bcd65d3fd29db462723b9366d7a1.jpg

just kidding...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bfe158ee90ddd0d558ad437d627bf141cea5eef.jpg
dd115ce198ded2d02ccb804c211632f0280efa1.jpg

98d158e090d9dfd5eae9e8d0952569bfd53879f.jpg

62035926e67993b6d3e1d86bddbe980806415c7.jpg

96e35981e5b99d9cd68fd2fdd1ca4aba8221ab2.jpg

and there we have it...Mr. Bibby
roll.gif

Shout out to ty for the relentless efforts. (2-0)

Back
Top Bottom