* The New TEAM SC Official post *

2dr9o4h.jpg

Jan 2010
Hope they aren't too limited

2mmwj9t.jpg

Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair this time around
March 2010...supposedly a GR too(kids-mens)

Question guys...
Do any of you know anything about that guy selling shoes from his collection on Craigslist? I was thinking about getting a few pair or something for myhusband, but just wanted to make sure everything was cool. His name is MO? Mauryce? Something like that. Is that any of you? If so, please PM me asap!

Babs - That's actually Mandingmo. He bought the first dmp from me awhile ago. It tookhim forever to get to the mall and buy the shoes, but he came through in the end. I remember awhile back someone posted on here saying they were frauded byhim, but nothing was ever proven true. I haven't see him post on here in a long time.

Mo - Saw you were pretty slammed at the Nike outlet store yesterday. Shopping was pretty crazy yesterday.
eek.gif

Wearing these today . . .

2r53tcy.jpg

Exec- I'm buying those 95 AGAIN. I just love that colorway.

Omar- Jayden is a handsome fella. He gonna have girls goin crazy over him. And yea, RJ needs to start walking ASAP.
laugh.gif
Bought him the white/red XII this past weekend in a size 3.

Just waiting now for the Space Jams on Wednesday, like everybody else.......

Anyone going to northwoods for jamfest 09? I'll be headed there as soon as I get off work
But seeing as I now have no vehicle I'm not sure how LOL

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Omar- Jayden is a handsome fella. He gonna have girls goin crazy over him. And yea, RJ needs to start walking ASAP.
laugh.gif

Just waiting now for the Space Jams on Wednesday, like everybody else, minus Tyler.......

*fixed*

Wearing these today . . .

2hz7dpi.jpg

Yep. i'll be at northwoods Footlocker Ryan reaaal early.
laugh.gif

There should be enough pairs to go around "if " you get there early.

But then again, this is an XI release.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

laugh.gif

Just waiting now for the Space Jams on Wednesday, like everybody else, minus Tyler and MO...LOL

Yea Ty it was pretty crazy and its not even close to being over, you going in with the forces man, i gotta catch up...

^ Hey to each its own.
happy.gif
Whatever you andTy's reasons for passing, I am totally cool with it.
laugh.gif

2010 is gonna be pretty cool for shoe heads anyways.

Nike and JB will be hitting us at all angles. Believe it.

It was a mad house at Columbia Place mall
smh.gif
. Theydidn't open the doors 'till a little after 7 then when they did it was a stampede. Copped my pair though.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

It was a mad house at Columbia Place mall
smh.gif
. They didn't open the doors 'till a little after 7 then when they did it was a stampede. Copped my pair though.
Went through the same thing at citadel mall. i got lucky though

Northwoods was a ghost town about 2 hours ago... Charlene, Nico, and I were able to all cop before eating lunch.... just got home... i LOVE sc.... my homeboysin houston went on the hunt and came back with a whopping total of ZERO pairs.

Space Jam release was so easy for me.

Got to Footlocker at 7:15, got my pairs, and was out.

No drama, no lines.

BIG shout out to Trav and the crew for holdin me down as always.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DAtRENDSETTA843

I had mine reserved by a friend but, they didnt open the door @ Citadel door til 7 it was cold

yeah the punk a** mall cop wouldn't let us in til late dudes were already purchased and leaving when i got in
mad.gif

yeah it was cold
mad.gif

I was set to pick up my jordans in my hometown in sumter. i overslept almost 2 hours after the store has opened i was like DAMN i know they are sold out. so icalled up the store thinkin none was left.. i called and they had 1 pair in my size left. had to duck and dodge traffic going to get them but hey it was allworth it
1162508e6eb60e4668e3435a3dd7ea059c2af3e.JPG

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

homeboys in houston went on the hunt and came back with a whopping total of ZERO pairs.

you've officially been chopped and screwed...screw, screwed, chop, chopped and screwed.

laugh.gif

I'll go on the hunt for White/Red XII's and Space Jam XI when I get some more money.

I wasn't tripping over not copping...last pair of Jordans/shoes I bought were Playoff VIII's [Christmas 2007]

I told Omar that [*if*] they re-release Concord XI...I'm buying every size 10.5 in Columbia.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom