The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is why i got my team of 3rd world country hotties, they appreciate the pipe and the humble things in life.

but seriously though some of these broads are rediculous. some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. i told her bluntly that she wasn't my girlfriend and that we can go out, ill pay for my stuff and she pay for hers or that she could pay for dinner n i'd pay for the movie tix and her jaw dropped in shock that i told her that.

she told me that it's the guys role to pay if he's taking her out and that she has rich guys spoiling her and doing whatever for her.

i figured i'd mess with the broads head so i told her that if i paid for everything that i wouldn't be paying for everything just because i'm a nice guy, i'd expect head the entire ride to the movies, and smashing all night after the movies and that since i know it's not a for sure guarantee i'm going to get both of these things if i paid for everything i'd felt like i was getting a raw deal so rather then me paying for everything like most guys would expecting something in return then getting butthurt when they don't get none, i rather we each pay for our own stuff get to know eachtother, and if were feeling eachother then whatever happens happens.

needless to say she wasn't happy with that response but it is what it is, chicks come and go they'll find a sucker while ill find a non materialisitc chick.

If you invited her out why wouldnt you be the one who paid?

this is why i got my team of 3rd world country hotties, they appreciate the pipe and the humble things in life.

but seriously though some of these broads are rediculous. some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. i told her bluntly that she wasn't my girlfriend and that we can go out, ill pay for my stuff and she pay for hers or that she could pay for dinner n i'd pay for the movie tix and her jaw dropped in shock that i told her that.

she told me that it's the guys role to pay if he's taking her out and that she has rich guys spoiling her and doing whatever for her.

i figured i'd mess with the broads head so i told her that if i paid for everything that i wouldn't be paying for everything just because i'm a nice guy, i'd expect head the entire ride to the movies, and smashing all night after the movies and that since i know it's not a for sure guarantee i'm going to get both of these things if i paid for everything i'd felt like i was getting a raw deal so rather then me paying for everything like most guys would expecting something in return then getting butthurt when they don't get none, i rather we each pay for our own stuff get to know eachtother, and if were feeling eachother then whatever happens happens.

needless to say she wasn't happy with that response but it is what it is, chicks come and go they'll find a sucker while ill find a non materialisitc chick.

Someone on here posted an E-Book. It was about male/female relations. It basically said that women train men (as kids) to be lifelong slaves of other women. It makes perfect sense to me now because that is what I see.

Someone on here posted an E-Book. It was about male/female relations. It basically said that women train men (as kids) to be lifelong slaves of other women. It makes perfect sense to me now because that is what I see.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by Club29

for some reason, these women feel that they dont have to respect you.

it must be some vibe you put out or something.

Same dude who found his old friend herpes at the clinic last week so it's prolly hush money or something.
Chances are all of the stories he post on NT are nothing more than fabrications in an attempt to gain some e-fame.
laugh.gif

THIS.
dude gets hella pissed when people start posting nonsense on his threads too...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by Club29

for some reason, these women feel that they dont have to respect you.

it must be some vibe you put out or something.

Same dude who found his old friend herpes at the clinic last week so it's prolly hush money or something.
Chances are all of the stories he post on NT are nothing more than fabrications in an attempt to gain some e-fame.
laugh.gif

THIS.
dude gets hella pissed when people start posting nonsense on his threads too...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I hate this logic because it usually boils down to whoever verbalizes the outing is supposed to pay. So if we both want to go somewhere but I just happen to say where that means I should take care of it? Really? Females don't make plans for the most part, so by your logic men will pay most of the time since we "invited" them. Faulty logic/approach to determine who pays. Not a fan of it.

I hate this logic because it usually boils down to whoever verbalizes the outing is supposed to pay. So if we both want to go somewhere but I just happen to say where that means I should take care of it? Really? Females don't make plans for the most part, so by your logic men will pay most of the time since we "invited" them. Faulty logic/approach to determine who pays. Not a fan of it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The dudes offered her. Well one dude offered her and she took it. Then she started asking dudes after that and I guess they just gave in. She didn't ask me, we were just talking about how dudes give her $. She never really gave a concrete reason as to why they SHOULD give her anything. She just said if they are going to offer then she will take it. But she did offer to pay for my meal so it is all about what the dude allows.

Forget the idea that a man is SUPPOSED to pay. They want equality so why am I wining and dining them? I ask questions, I ask them why they feel they should be treated like a queen? They never have a valid reason. I am too smart for them and I know it pains them that they can't run that same game on me. I know my mouth/intellect has gotten in the way of some smash opportunities but so what.
laugh.gif
  my dude, i do the exact same thing.    some chick was talkin bout "ladies don't settle, find a good man who will spoil you and treat you like the queen you are."   i responded by asking her why she has that since of entitlement and what does she have to offer aside from good looks that would give a man incentive to treat her like a queen.    keep in mind she's single btw.   she responded by tellin me that's how guys are supposed to be, to satisfy their woman.   she got mad because i told her that a in a relationship both sides are equal and both bring something to the table and that she shouldn't be advising her friends on what type of man they should have when she's single.   needless to say she was dumbfounded.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The dudes offered her. Well one dude offered her and she took it. Then she started asking dudes after that and I guess they just gave in. She didn't ask me, we were just talking about how dudes give her $. She never really gave a concrete reason as to why they SHOULD give her anything. She just said if they are going to offer then she will take it. But she did offer to pay for my meal so it is all about what the dude allows.

Forget the idea that a man is SUPPOSED to pay. They want equality so why am I wining and dining them? I ask questions, I ask them why they feel they should be treated like a queen? They never have a valid reason. I am too smart for them and I know it pains them that they can't run that same game on me. I know my mouth/intellect has gotten in the way of some smash opportunities but so what.
laugh.gif
  my dude, i do the exact same thing.    some chick was talkin bout "ladies don't settle, find a good man who will spoil you and treat you like the queen you are."   i responded by asking her why she has that since of entitlement and what does she have to offer aside from good looks that would give a man incentive to treat her like a queen.    keep in mind she's single btw.   she responded by tellin me that's how guys are supposed to be, to satisfy their woman.   she got mad because i told her that a in a relationship both sides are equal and both bring something to the table and that she shouldn't be advising her friends on what type of man they should have when she's single.   needless to say she was dumbfounded.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its because when I have conversations with her I'm doing "baller" things. I was in a luxury box for a basketball game one time. She saw me in traffic in a Azure that wasn't mine and I told her it wasn't I was taking it to the dealer for a friend who went out of town. I was in Monaco for a F1 race one time etc. These things make her think I'm dumb rich and I'm not I'm just working and hustling for myself not females. %$@# if I do find a girl I'm feeling I want us to have things and be able to experience the best things life has to offer but you gotta be selfish before you can share. I don't talk about money or anything to women at all because honestly being real with you people don't know what real money is. *%%!!* think cheesecake factory and a bimmer is good living.

NES-duck_tales.gif

i know i'm not the only one that feels this way...

Its because when I have conversations with her I'm doing "baller" things. I was in a luxury box for a basketball game one time. She saw me in traffic in a Azure that wasn't mine and I told her it wasn't I was taking it to the dealer for a friend who went out of town. I was in Monaco for a F1 race one time etc. These things make her think I'm dumb rich and I'm not I'm just working and hustling for myself not females. %$@# if I do find a girl I'm feeling I want us to have things and be able to experience the best things life has to offer but you gotta be selfish before you can share. I don't talk about money or anything to women at all because honestly being real with you people don't know what real money is. *%%!!* think cheesecake factory and a bimmer is good living.

NES-duck_tales.gif

some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. 

actually we both talked on the phone and in person prior to that about making plans to hang out, i was going to pick her up though but i stand by my statement,  me and her weren't boyfriend and girlfriend and this was the first time me and her were going to hang out.   i'm pretty sure we all read the book  if you give a mouse a cookie when we were kids. if i paid for everything the first time, she's going to expect that to be the norm everytime we hangout. it was the first time we were going to hang out so i don't see nothing wrong with each person paying for themselves. besides i hang out with my friends all the time and none of us ever say "you invited everyone out so you gotta pay"

Originally Posted by hieu23

NES-duck_tales.gif

Most humble ducktales ever, huh? I call ducktales on your call of ducktales. I believe the guy...

NES-duck_tales.gif

Most humble ducktales ever, huh? I call ducktales on your call of ducktales. I believe the guy...

some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. 

actually we both talked on the phone and in person prior to that about making plans to hang out, i was going to pick her up though but i stand by my statement,  me and her weren't boyfriend and girlfriend and this was the first time me and her were going to hang out.   i'm pretty sure we all read the book  if you give a mouse a cookie when we were kids. if i paid for everything the first time, she's going to expect that to be the norm everytime we hangout. it was the first time we were going to hang out so i don't see nothing wrong with each person paying for themselves. besides i hang out with my friends all the time and none of us ever say "you invited everyone out so you gotta pay"

Originally Posted by Murda He

NES-duck_tales.gif

you probably haven't read his previous threads...

NES-duck_tales.gif

NES-duck_tales.gif

Nah.. I just don't "follow" NTer's enough to keep up with such things. If he's tale'in, he's damn good at not going over board. Hmm.. 

NES-duck_tales.gif

Nah.. I just don't "follow" NTer's enough to keep up with such things. If he's tale'in, he's damn good at not going over board. Hmm.. 

Back
Top Bottom