The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.

Man what's so fantastical about my story? Yes I go to clipper games in a luxury box, yes I have a close friend that owns an Azure, yes I went to the Monaco GP for buisness.......... I have not fabricated ONE story on NT I have nothing to gain and I never talk about the stuff I personally do. Just because I enjoy conversating with people my age from time to time on a shoe site I guess........ I made a thread about a girl I went to school with that had herpes I ran into and cats were like you liein....... I'm sorry your life isn't exciting from time to time.

Man what's so fantastical about my story? Yes I go to clipper games in a luxury box, yes I have a close friend that owns an Azure, yes I went to the Monaco GP for buisness.......... I have not fabricated ONE story on NT I have nothing to gain and I never talk about the stuff I personally do. Just because I enjoy conversating with people my age from time to time on a shoe site I guess........ I made a thread about a girl I went to school with that had herpes I ran into and cats were like you liein....... I'm sorry your life isn't exciting from time to time.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Yeah I sort of believed the story until I heard this.

Definite ducktales.

Yeah I sort of believed the story until I heard this.

Definite ducktales.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Dude makes a lot of threads you don't have to "follow" someone who is that active on here

yuh huuuhn...
laugh.gif
... I don't even read ya'll screen names most times. I can tell who's posting by their "voice". I've been here that long.  And if I don't know your "voice" I just assume you're some 15 year old asian in retro 7s listeing to tupac or something. And so I discount 3/4 of what I read on NT for that reason alone. I don't know who I be thinking I am some times
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Dude makes a lot of threads you don't have to "follow" someone who is that active on here

yuh huuuhn...
laugh.gif
... I don't even read ya'll screen names most times. I can tell who's posting by their "voice". I've been here that long.  And if I don't know your "voice" I just assume you're some 15 year old asian in retro 7s listeing to tupac or something. And so I discount 3/4 of what I read on NT for that reason alone. I don't know who I be thinking I am some times
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any pics of the Monaco GP? I love F1.
nerd.gif

Any pics of the Monaco GP? I love F1.
nerd.gif

Herpes is exciting now?
sick.gif

Herpes is exciting now?
sick.gif

if you could get money for the D, wouldnt you sell it!?!?!
thats just good business...
respect her game, she workin for her money same as you....you young cats need to grow up..
the vagina is a cash machine

if you could get money for the D, wouldnt you sell it!?!?!
thats just good business...
respect her game, she workin for her money same as you....you young cats need to grow up..
the vagina is a cash machine

Originally Posted by Manglor

Herpes is exciting now?
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Herpes is exciting now?
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If you invited her out why wouldnt you be the one who paid?
I hate this logic because it usually boils down to whoever verbalizes the outing is supposed to pay. So if we both want to go somewhere but I just happen to say where that means I should take care of it? Really? Females don't make plans for the most part, so by your logic men will pay most of the time since we "invited" them. Faulty logic/approach to determine who pays. Not a fan of it.

You're putting words in my mouth(you always do this on here). Its all situational to me. In your first example no, you two should go dutch.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I hate this logic because it usually boils down to whoever verbalizes the outing is supposed to pay. So if we both want to go somewhere but I just happen to say where that means I should take care of it? Really? Females don't make plans for the most part, so by your logic men will pay most of the time since we "invited" them. Faulty logic/approach to determine who pays. Not a fan of it.

You're putting words in my mouth(you always do this on here). Its all situational to me. In your first example no, you two should go dutch.

Herpes is exciting now?
sick.gif

HANDLED.

Herpes is exciting now?
sick.gif

HANDLED.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. 

actually we both talked on the phone and in person prior to that about making plans to hang out, i was going to pick her up though but i stand by my statement,  me and her weren't boyfriend and girlfriend and this was the first time me and her were going to hang out.   i'm pretty sure we all read the book  if you give a mouse a cookie when we were kids. if i paid for everything the first time, she's going to expect that to be the norm everytime we hangout. it was the first time we were going to hang out so i don't see nothing wrong with each person paying for themselves. besides i hang out with my friends all the time and none of us ever say "you invited everyone out so you gotta pay"

Nah I feel you.

some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. 

actually we both talked on the phone and in person prior to that about making plans to hang out, i was going to pick her up though but i stand by my statement,  me and her weren't boyfriend and girlfriend and this was the first time me and her were going to hang out.   i'm pretty sure we all read the book  if you give a mouse a cookie when we were kids. if i paid for everything the first time, she's going to expect that to be the norm everytime we hangout. it was the first time we were going to hang out so i don't see nothing wrong with each person paying for themselves. besides i hang out with my friends all the time and none of us ever say "you invited everyone out so you gotta pay"

Nah I feel you.

Back
Top Bottom