The Next Star Tight End...

he's about as good as a martellus bennett minus some blocking technique ... i swear to goodness if garrett and romo made an effort to get tellus the ballhe'd be the #1 te in the league ...

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

he's about as good as a martellus bennett minus some blocking technique ... i swear to goodness if garrett and romo made an effort to get tellus the ball he'd be the #1 te in the league ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
martellus can play! i dont understand why they dont get him involved in theoffense more! ANOTHER WEAPON!

he's about as good as a martellus bennett minus some blocking technique ... i swear to goodness if garrett and romo made an effort to get tellus the ball he'd be the #1 te in the league ...

Truth

i could care less if everyone thinks hes elite or not. As long as he produces, im more than happy

^DANG... that jersey is disgusting
sick.gif

but this guy will never be as good as Dallas Clark... dude is unstoppable this year

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by asg528

can some1 explain the fake jersey thing?
basically they're testing out this new material on some players and the jerseys look terrible.

4182890048_94970e617a_o.jpg

bilde
wait why would they do that lol

Not a USC fan but I think Fred Davis and Anthony McCoy got bright futures. Jason Campbell has good chemistry with Davis and that's saying a lot.

Everyone knew Finley was gonna breakout this year...everyone's waiting on Bennett to do the same.

This man loves to feast off the jump balls in the endzone in man to man. No one can guard him 1 on 1 going for the jump ball.

photo56.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

STAR TE? Pssh....

he has a bright future, no doubt....but there is a log jam of TE's currently much better than him right now...(no particular order)

Gates
Gonzalez
Witten
Cooley
Daniels
Davis
Celek
Clark

I don't agree at all with saying he's a potential STAR TE....
fantasy_g_davis_300.jpg

bay area got the future TE game on lock. if either one had a competent qb on their team...

101809zmiller-scores-story.jpg

vernon-davis11.jpg

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Yes sir. He is a little injury prone so that could hold him down. If he stays healthy all of next season he's easily going for 75+ catches, 1000+ yards, and 8+ tds.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
martellus can play! i dont understand why they dont get him involved in the offense more! ANOTHER WEAPON!

Dont forget he's dropped more than a few passes tho.

And to think....ARod's said dude has the best hands on the team....(over Jennings, Driver, Jones, and Nelson)

This dude is gonna be a PROBLEM for years to come.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom