The Next Star Tight End...

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Tennessee+Titans+A3tuIFiaK0Im.jpg

this dude is about to be a monster in the league!

STAR TE? Pssh....

he has a bright future, no doubt....but there is a log jam of TE's currently much better than him right now...(no particular order)

Gates
Gonzalez
Witten
Cooley
Daniels
Davis
Celek
Clark

I don't agree at all with saying he's a potential STAR TE....

Yes sir. He is a little injury prone so that could hold him down. If he stays healthy all of next season he's easily going for 75+ catches, 1000+ yards,and 8+ tds.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Before he becomes one he needs to stop wearing fake jerseys.
thought i was the only one who caught that...he been doing that for about 4 games

tight as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If he stays healthy all of next season he's easily going for 75+ catches, 1000+ yards, and 8+ tds.

96016847d100e743e83343cb8762ff5beeec11be.pjpg

Considering he has 48 catches, 562 yards, and 4 touchdowns in 10 games this year at the age off 22 I don't think my numbers are very off after gettinganother year behind the belt. He is a mismatch for anyone guarding him. HEALTH is the key though.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If he stays healthy all of next season he's easily going for 75+ catches, 1000+ yards, and 8+ tds.

96016847d100e743e83343cb8762ff5beeec11be.pjpg

Considering he has 48 catches, 562 yards, and 4 touchdowns in 10 games this year at the age off 22 I don't think my numbers are very off after getting another year behind the belt. He is a mismatch for anyone guarding him. HEALTH is the key though.

You can't marry him

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

STAR TE? Pssh....

he has a bright future, no doubt....but there is a log jam of TE's currently much better than him right now...(no particular order)

Gates
Gonzalez
Witten
Cooley
Daniels
Davis
Celek
Clark

I don't agree at all with saying he's a potential STAR TE....
the one thing these guys all have on Jermichael is TIME IN THE LEAGUE! I can see him in the elite class within the next two years!

Back
Top Bottom