The Nike Hyperdunk 2010 is terrible

I don't know why Eric Avar allowed Leo Chang to mess up the hyperdunk line because the original HD was a classic baller shoes. The 2010 version is lighter and feature zoom air but IMO the biggest flaw is the heel counter and the tiny base of the heel. The plastic heel cup sit too low and allow the foot to bend when moving laterally. The small heel base also does not help with lateral support. It is not wide and sturdy enough. This would result in higher chances of getting an ankle sprain and sometime severe ankle sprain. Originally i though the HD 2010 is average but now i think it's just too flimsy and poorly designed just like the hyperize from last year. No lateral support whatsoever. I tried on a pair today. Did some test at the gym and bang almost sprain my ankle a couple times. Just try on this shoes for yourself and pretend to roll your ankle over. You can tell that this shoes has no lateral support at all. No wonder many NBA players have sprained their ankle while wearing this shoes. Eric need to take over now 

I don't know why Eric Avar allowed Leo Chang to mess up the hyperdunk line because the original HD was a classic baller shoes. The 2010 version is lighter and feature zoom air but IMO the biggest flaw is the heel counter and the tiny base of the heel. The plastic heel cup sit too low and allow the foot to bend when moving laterally. The small heel base also does not help with lateral support. It is not wide and sturdy enough. This would result in higher chances of getting an ankle sprain and sometime severe ankle sprain. Originally i though the HD 2010 is average but now i think it's just too flimsy and poorly designed just like the hyperize from last year. No lateral support whatsoever. I tried on a pair today. Did some test at the gym and bang almost sprain my ankle a couple times. Just try on this shoes for yourself and pretend to roll your ankle over. You can tell that this shoes has no lateral support at all. No wonder many NBA players have sprained their ankle while wearing this shoes. Eric need to take over now 

It's also laced really high... really restricting and there's next to no padding so it's also awkwardly uncomfortable

It's also laced really high... really restricting and there's next to no padding so it's also awkwardly uncomfortable

Yea. A while back in the HD 2010 thread I said that the shoe feels like a high top Zoom Kobe V.  Please accept my humblest apologies for comparing it to such a magnificent performing piece of footwear.  I feel like I wasted my money on the 2010 and will only be playing in my ZKV or my OG Hyperdunks.  The 2010 was a waste of time, production & money.  It does look good though.

Yea. A while back in the HD 2010 thread I said that the shoe feels like a high top Zoom Kobe V.  Please accept my humblest apologies for comparing it to such a magnificent performing piece of footwear.  I feel like I wasted my money on the 2010 and will only be playing in my ZKV or my OG Hyperdunks.  The 2010 was a waste of time, production & money.  It does look good though.

they should have just kept the OG HD design, and added zoom air in the forefoot
pimp.gif

seriously? i dont know why everyone hates these after wearing it like once.

the break in period on these is long. u have to play in em for at least like 5 hours till they feel amazing.

the upper is super stiff but after wearing them long enough they are perfect.

the break in period on these is long. u have to play in em for at least like 5 hours till they feel amazing.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

QFT, my "China" HDs have been going strong since Release Date

Back
Top Bottom