The Nike Hyperdunk 2010 is terrible

I definitely agree to everything you guys said.
Which is why I bought the OG design, Philippines colorway when I was on a vacation for the first time in my homeland.
The OG design has more ankle support, the new design was sleek and you can easily break an ankle on that.
Don't get me wrong, I like the colorways, but they should have just implemented some new features on the og body, not change it.
I've tried the 2010 version of Hyperdunk, and mine is way comfortable imo.
It feels like butter inside wearing my Hyperdunk.

I definitely agree to everything you guys said.
Which is why I bought the OG design, Philippines colorway when I was on a vacation for the first time in my homeland.
The OG design has more ankle support, the new design was sleek and you can easily break an ankle on that.
Don't get me wrong, I like the colorways, but they should have just implemented some new features on the og body, not change it.
I've tried the 2010 version of Hyperdunk, and mine is way comfortable imo.
It feels like butter inside wearing my Hyperdunk.

i hate these shoes... the folding crease towards the front dig downward on your feet and its freaking irritating, returned mine.

i hate these shoes... the folding crease towards the front dig downward on your feet and its freaking irritating, returned mine.

I really think the ankle support should be padded, not higher lacing.
Also, one of the eyelet broke on mine. There should be more quality into the works.

Also, one of the eyelet broke on mine. There should be more quality into the works.

more complaints than compliments on this shoe and with good reason
its unfortunate to see theyre debut of skinwire to be so epically horrible imo
the plastic feel isnt appealing to even walk in much less play in
and the fact that the decals peel off?
come on nike
so many things could have been done differently
hopefully hd 2k11 will be better
not keeping my hopes high for it

come on nike

come on nike

come on nike

They completely took away the padding in the heel that was in the original Hyperdunk. Wore them one time and my achilles was killing me. The patent leather is also terrible and my ankle felt like it was gonna tip over just walking in them.

They completely took away the padding in the heel that was in the original Hyperdunk. Wore them one time and my achilles was killing me. The patent leather is also terrible and my ankle felt like it was gonna tip over just walking in them.

Back
Top Bottom