THE NO SLAP_IT SUMMER...WHO'S DOWN? Vol. LEAVE PETER ALONE

Smfh, out after 10 days. I swear those first couple weeks are the most difficult. I'm back on it starting in the morning though, no more relapses.

IN!! for the whole summer... Let's flourish this season gentleman
nthat.gif

on day 4... i notice subtle differences... better attitude, more upbeat, not as lazy and more talkative

View media item 1569566
The temptation was so real last night. Couldn't help myself by looking at some old flicks. My little man just wouldn't go down and I really wanted rub one off. I failed by looking at pron but I resisted the urge of rubbing one off. I was so desperate I was trying to hit up some old yambs but nothing went through. Now that it's a new day I feel really good about myself that I didn't bust a nut last night. If I can do this until Ramadan starts and make last through Ramadan I'll be so happy with myself. Even though living in NY I won't be able to break fast until freaking 836pm, rubbing one off will probably be the last thing I think about.

I will say not getting yambs when you think you are in the clear had me failing last challenge.

I'll invite shorty over we chilling vibing then she hits me with the na not tonight or I got to make you wait......man **** you Steve Harvey.

It's crazy ya kno

When I abstain, I appreciate the women in my life more, and pictures from these Appreciation threads does little to nothing for me.

But once I relapse, I won't give any girl in my life a second look no matter how good the bird looks, but any picture will push me onto the brink of destruction.

The many mysteries of lyfe, daddy. The mysteries.

I'm out.

Got some yambs and had that I just did that session.

Oh well Day 1

Im in and im 9 days strong so I hope it aint too late to join. ****** up a 40 day streak. Still getting closer to that 150 (goal). Im thinking of doing it for the rest of the year which would end up at 217 days for me.

Back
Top Bottom