The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

And to think, this is with Reddick not playing...

And Cespedes slumping...

And a season-ending injury to Sizemore...

I thought Milone was going to get out of that jam after those 2 straight k's... :rolleyes At least we still have the lead.

On another note, bringing up USC, I got into my Master's program there. :pimp:

Congrats bro.

I'm not too worried about the starting pitching coming around but I am worried about this team's defense. I really hope they work on it because we can't play bad defense and expect to continue to win.

Can't believe it's 10PM and it's only the 7th inning. I guess I don't mind.

Anyone else trying to get the division blanket this Saturday?

Can't believe it's 10PM and it's only the 7th inning. I guess I don't mind.

Anyone else trying to get the division blanket this Saturday?

I'm planning to go to the game but I won't be able to get there early enough to get the blanket.

Scheduled starters are Verlander vs. Anderson tho. :pimp:

11-4!

Been really impressed with Lowrie, and Moss has been awesome this series.

Last edited:
7 :smokin

Let's hope AJ can keep the train rolling tonight, Vargas has always been pretty good against the A's.

Going on Saturday, should be a beautiful day. Gonna get BLASTED at tailgate before, probably won't go in until 2pm :D

Let's hope AJ can keep the train rolling tonight, Vargas has always been pretty good against the A's.

Going on Saturday, should be a beautiful day. Gonna get BLASTED at tailgate before, probably won't go in until 2pm :D

Terrible :lol:

:lol: Of all the days to go in late, you choose a giveaway day with two great pitchers starting.

Back
Top Bottom