The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

Stressful game to watch. I was watching hoping Parker didn't blow the lead. Good thing Resop was able to get those two outs. Game got me over here biting my nails. :smh:

Last edited:
And we are getting lucky as hell getting out of these jams. Hopefully the offense can put together a couple more runs and get Wilson back in the stretch.

I gotta be in the office by 5 am tomorrow and we're still in the top of the 7th?!

This has definitely been one of the toughest games to watch recently. We are trying to hand this game to the Angels.

Last edited:
Young is terrible in right.:smh: Sucks about Sizemore, but at least Weeks wil finally get his fair shot; I thought he earned it in spring training. Parker looked so bad out there, it looked like one of my starts back in high school :lol:

And my stream went out, so now I'm listening to gameday audio. That $3/month for the At Bat app is a great investment.

Last edited:
Jaso! Yeah *****, yah *****!

I had to turn off the TV broadcast earlier, and soon as I switch on the radio broadcast..BOOM!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm guessing that Parker will be looked over very closely by Melvin and Beane to decide whether he stays up or not.

Times like these I wish we still had the likes of Brad Peacock and AJ Cole...Hell, even Blackley.

Last edited:
Cole was part of the Jaso trade, Peacock is with the Astros from the Lowrie trade. I know both of them have been nothing but great for us, and I wouldn't want to take those trades back, but I miss that never-ending supply of 5th starters to bring up at any time. Basically, I want to have my cake and eat it too.

Back
Top Bottom