The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

I wish I could go to games. I have no way of watching them yet either because I don't want to shell out the money for MLB.tv. I'm going to be excited when they come to NYC and play the Yanks in June. I'm going to try and catch a few games when I go home for a few in July.

What's up with the field though?

They didn't cover the infield because the company they contract to advise them on weather conditions said not to expect rainy conditions last night. So that's why the team was caught surprised by bad conditions.

No makeup date was announced, but players from both teams voted against playing a doubleheader this weekend, as is their right by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

No gentry in the poll? I went on Monday supposed to go tomorrow but have to work now. The wife will have been to three games by Sunday while I'm still stuck at 1 smh

Edit: I picked kaz anyhow

Last edited:
“@timkawakami: Multiple sources: Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob has had talks with A's owner John Fisher about Lacob's interest in buying the A's...

John Fisher won't sell until he knows that San Jose won't happen. We're still a long way from that.

Last edited:
Could someone please tell me why a game wasnt played Tues night between the A's and Twins?

Last edited:
No clue why there wasn't a game tonight maybe the stadium was occupied with another event not sure what could bring in more money then a baseball game though

We're going to get to the Twins' bullpen by the fifth inning :pimp: :pimp:

Love when we make the other team work the bullpen early.

If Jesse can pitch like this all year long we might have even improved over Parker. Imagine that.

I tried to be patient with Johnson but **** this fool. Get Greggerson or Doolittle out there from now on. :smh:

We have options to replace him fortunately. What's unfortunate is that we could have had Balfour for the same price.

I think most of us were surprised for what Balfour went for on he market (or at least I was).

Back
Top Bottom