The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Obviously I'd love to be in a playoff race. My point is, id hate to sit at .500 with no playoff hope and miss out on a top 5 pick.

I remember Kendall's first start for us. Dude got rocked and I thought he was a scrub. Man has he bean dealing so far this season though :pimp:

4 in a row...not bad not bad

Happy to see Doolittle close it out and Graveman get the win. Yonder Alonso has been pure trash as well as Khris Davis, but nice to see Davis come thru today.

4 in a row...not bad not bad

Happy to see Doolittle close it out and Graveman get the win. Yonder Alonso has been pure trash as well as Khris Davis, but nice to see Davis come thru today.

I was hoping we signed Loney when he got released to replace yonder.

I was hoping we signed Loney when he got released to replace yonder.

Same

If this team can grab a corner out fielder that can play baseball and a corner infielder who can hit I think they'll be a pretty good team come call up time

Glad to see that our pitching and hitting are finally in sync

Gonna be a tough series against Toronto though

Toronto hasn't looked that great. They're bullpen is weak. Along as our starting pitching pitches the way it has been, and we keep every game close, we prob will win this series too. Cocos hr yesterday :x

This offense finally has confidence in themselves. By scoring runs, our pitchers can be and stay more aggressive.

giving CPR to this thread: 6-2 in the past eight, 3 straight wins against the Giants, Semien waking up on offense, goodbye Reddick though??

went to AT&T park on Tuesday to catch that see-saw game. was probably one of the most enjoyable games i've been to since the early 2000s at the coliseum. had a great time talking **** to Giants' fans, only ****** thing is they kept resorting to the 3-rings in 5 seasons argument. in any case, It was my first time at their park and damn it, the A's and A's fans deserve a park that nice.

LEW WOLFF GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!

can we now tank properly please?
need a top 5 pick and another comp balance pick (group a this time!)

Sick of this ownership group and their penny pinching ways. Obvious they don't give two damns about us fans, they're just cashing those revenue share checks after each season. Hate the Giants but they're doing right by their fans and care about the quality of the product on the field.

Sick of this ownership group and their penny pinching ways. Obvious they don't give two damns about us fans, they're just cashing those revenue share checks after each season. Hate the Giants but they're doing right by their fans and care about the quality of the product on the field.

and the field itself.

i still can't get over how ******* gorgeous atnt park is

A's are waiting out the Raiders. Wanting a new park for the A's is tied directly into the Raiders making a move.

he's been projected to be a 20hr/season guy, so he's not on some brady anderson type where tf is this coming from ****

Back
Top Bottom