The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

Only Offensive player we take would be a tackle.

I think they go front 7 for D with the #14 pick.

I really want Melin Jack him n Mack!!!!!! 
smokin.gif

The secondary is a need but I think you can get some veterans in free agency. I see Weddle coming over!!!!

I wasn't aware that cut players are immediately available to be signed rather than waiting for the FA period to begin. I hope we've at least made contact with Long's agent.

Donald Penn removing all mention of the Raiders and referring to himself as a free agent on social media.

I was reading somewhere where Penn was saying he was upset Raiders haven't reached out to him at all yet...he felt he had a great year, which he did. Sounds like folks in his ear hypin him up...

If only he comes cheap and we've exhausted other options. Would rather spend on young talent and draft young than go to Cro automatically.

Was reading ESPN Insider's article about bold moves each team can make this year, and the suggestion for us was to give up two first round picks for Von Miller.

:stoneface:

:smh: @ ESPN & nonsense they say at times & I'm glad Peyton retire time for us to dominate the AFC west

Who's seriously considering Mexico City? Some of my boys are starting to put things in place.

This **** is perfect, Mexico City or Rio were already next on my travel list.

Back
Top Bottom