Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
This has always been the plan since Gruden walked in the door, they just tried to play it smooth. Mark gave Gruden all the power the day he said yes. We might as well just get behind John and hope he knows what he’s doing because he’s here for 10 years. Mark will not fire him regardless of record and production

Hated the Mack trade as much as the next man, but Hall and Hurst are solid players and will get better and better. We have to go Bosa with our first pick? We must land a stud defensive lineman or 2. Conley I think has proved he’s a number one corner and I like Worley. We still need a linebacker and a nickel corner. Also I hate Brandon Parker and Kolton Miller. They are both trash but their Gruden’s guys so I bet they start next season. Really interested to see who we go after in free agency because we have money to spend. He’s gotta move on from this signing 30 plus year old dudes past their prime. Hope we go after Lawrence from Dallas and Clowney.

I hope we finally draft a MLB (Devin White)
IMO we need to go Defense first round , this class is deep with Defense so a couple players should drop to us.

5F5063AD-793F-47F0-9425-1E07DC33FA6C.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: what a **** show

Mark davis losing the Raiders brand would make me so ****ing happy.

I don’t have faith in Oakland’s lawyers vs the NFL’s lawyers but oh well lol

Kolton Miller is aight. He’s young and playing injured. I agree that we need to use all of our 1st round picks on the defense. DE, LB, DB, and sign Clowney.

Kolton Miller is aight. He’s young and playing injured. I agree that we need to use all of our 1st round picks on the defense. DE, LB, DB, and sign Clowney.
Kolton just seems so top heavy, like he gets bull rushed and put on his *** alot by smaller guys, he’s massive tho, we’ll see if he works on his footwork and technique. Speaking of OL it was interesting how the broadcast on Sunday brought up Brandon Parker and his footwork, saying based on how he aligned his feet was dictating if we would run or pass. Little tidbits like that in your technique gets you beat consistently in the NFL. Hopefully coaches correct those things soon

Parker is hella inconsistent. One drive he’ll let Carr taste the turf. In another drive he’ll give Carr all the time in the world to throw. The line held on the last drive and pretty well against KC.

Damn, so is it Sam Boyd next season? Or San Diego? Sucks because the coliseum is still rocking on Sunday’s

Back
Top Bottom