The Office returns in spring! 5-10 new episodes BREAKING: strike officially over

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^Speaking of Karen, Fox is actually going to air her pilot series this month I believe. As for the Office, it is great news that the strike is officially over, this means quality television programming will return. One thing I do hope for is the writer's making the final 5-10 episodes in the form of seasons 1 and 2...Or maybe have a cameo appearance from Mr. Office himself Rickey Gervais...But I could only wish.

I'm torn. Karen was a pretty dominant character but I can't recall any spinoffs that have worked in the last 10 years. Not to mention the last NBCspinoff was Joey.
On the other hand, it might be good to break away from The Office mold which has already diverted from the original BBC version for betteror for worse.

I was pretty close to giving up on life. Thank goodness I have new episodes to look forward to now.
laugh.gif

Thank God... seriously, it's just good news all around.

And to celebrate... I won't be going to my morning class tomorrow and I'll watch some OFFICE ON DVD!!!

At least scrape together one or two quick. Judging by this season (and three), putting a lot of effort into an episode and rushing one would result in pretty much the same thing, so...
Word - i'm glad it's coming back, but it was crap all this season so far.. hopefully the time off will make things return to old formsomehow.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^Speaking of Karen, Fox is actually going to air her pilot series this month I believe. As for the Office, it is great news that the strike is officially over, this means quality television programming will return. One thing I do hope for is the writer's making the final 5-10 episodes in the form of seasons 1 and 2...Or maybe have a cameo appearance from Mr. Office himself Rickey Gervais...But I could only wish.

I'm torn. Karen was a pretty dominant character but I can't recall any spinoffs that have worked in the last 10 years. Not to mention the last NBC spinoff was Joey.
On the other hand, it might be good to break away from The Office mold which has already diverted from the original BBC version for better or for worse.

It's not an actual spinoff. It's a completely new show with Rashida Jones (Karen) playing a completely different character.

Back
Top Bottom