The Office Season 9 Thread.

Not sure anyone watches this show around here, but I decided to make a thread in case anyone does.

The season premiere was last night and it was a lot better than I expected it to be and a lot better than a lot of the episodes from last season which was quite disappointing.

Gabe who was one of the highlights from last season didn't appear in this episode which a was a letdown.

Clark aka Dwight Jr. aka Fart and Pete aka Jim Jr. aka Little Tuna aka Plop were the new employees of the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin.

Clark was funny with the exchanges with Dwight. Pete didn't do much, however he was limited on the episode.

New Jim and Pam drama doesn't seem that interesting.

The tight rope competition between Clark and Dwight was the highlight of the show, seconded by Dwight trying to ride a bike with no tires across a tightrope.

Andy trying to be Michael Scott and even being mean to Toby wasn't good. They need to change his personality or do some changes to his character or some new change.

Yeah, this show has run it's course and it's been on a downward spiral after season 5, but this episode was fun and hopefully this is the last season which it was rumored it would be. If they do decide to make this the last season, hopefully they can get a final Michael Scott appearance before the wrap it up.

Gifs and screenshots to follow.

It's been confirmed for awhile that it is the final season with 30 rock also. I liked this episode overall Pam can still get it :evil:

Last edited:
i have a special place in my aorta valve for The Office, even if its a shadow of its former self at this point.

im interested in where they take Jim with what ever deal he made or what ever scheme he seems to be in on.

here's to the one last season.

tumblr_maoremqOwF1rr8wbto1_1280.png

tumblr_maorgmHE8R1rr8wbto1_1280.png

tumblr_maorgmHE8R1rr8wbto2_1280.png

tumblr_maormqChuZ1rr8wbto1_1280.png

tumblr_maorix1wgH1rr8wbto2_1280.png

tumblr_maoro0lSrF1rr8wbto1_1280.png

tumblr_maoro0lSrF1rr8wbto2_1280.png

tumblr_maorzhm1zW1rr8wbto1_1280.png

tumblr_maorzhm1zW1rr8wbto2_1280.png

Back
Top Bottom