The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on ... only reason Mills was fired is because Dolan needed to feed someone to the fans after the "sell the team" chants.

One thing is certain, Dolan hates criticism .... sell the team chants need to continue.

^ i mean the season is over so no point in playing the vets a lot of minutes... minuswell just toss the keys to the youngins

I've been going out lately but needed to humble myself due to injury. RJ gonna be t beast in his prime. And they hiding Knox in the corner.

They should of have play Ellington all along ... gave his *** some minutes to shine to increase his trade value.

Glad we winning but....This happens every year. Start winning games after the deadline and it makes the #1 pick unattainable. It is what it is. We tanking or not. Don't know

And we can't draft/draft picks are gambles anyway.

At this point I'd rather get a mercenary like Beal or something.

Glad we winning but....This happens every year. Start winning games after the deadline and it makes the #1 pick unattainable. It is what it is. We tanking or not. Don't know

the draft odds are weak now.... the worst team in the league no longer is the favorite to get the #1 pick... I guess they did that to prevent tanking

Worst record in the league ain’t a guarantee anymore. Pels won 30+ games last season & got the #1

Back
Top Bottom