The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When it comes time, the Knicks are not resigning Trier, Frank or Knox. 2 of the 3 will probably end up overseas.

Take the blinders off and be objective for a sec

You saying no to Frank, Trier, Portis & the 2021 first for Russell?

Im never gonna be on Steve Mills side. That’s a great offer, but would the Warriors have accepted it?

& if it’s this year’s 1st. Absolutely not.

2021 is a stacked draft and we’re still gonna suck.

I wanted DLo but not for a price of an unprotected pick for a team that sucks. He’s not an all star, getting in due to injuries doesn’t count.

2021 is a stacked draft and we’re still gonna suck.

I wanted DLo but not for a price of an unprotected pick for a team that sucks. He’s not an all star, getting in due to injuries doesn’t count.
He was a BIG part of the Nets going 42-40 last year. A scoring Guard is what we are missing the most and is arguably the most important piece to a Team.

And what would our 2021 pick be, a 4-8 possibility and then we draft another bum. If the odds are against you getting the 1-3 pick You stack assets to trade for a sure thing.

Plus if you did that trade for DLo we still would’ve had 6 more 1sts to use in another trade or if we wanted to keep them, since with DLO according to some we will be in the lottery again. Why not take a gamble.

That pick can be packaged for a much better disgruntled player too. DLo is a good player, but idk we’ll see.

Im still in on FVV on a cheaper contract.

That pick can be packaged for a much better disgruntled player too. DLo is a good player, but idk we’ll see.

Im still in on FVV on a cheaper contract.
I’m saying though we’d still have 6 more 1sts. In the next 4 years, plus that “double” draft.

Everyone hates Portis, Frank is the worst player in the NBA and Trier doesn’t even play, plus the 1st was protected 1-3 but nah that’s too much :lol:

I hate banking on “what if’s...”

We been doing that **** for the past two decades and haven’t caught a single break

If that trade was on the table and Perry hit the brakes then he needs to be exiled ASAP

Zero interest in DLo, he’s not worth the money he’s getting and he’s garbage on defense. I’m happy we didn’t get him.

I liked Morris a lot, he was one of the highlights of the season and he balled out for us. We did the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom