Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trh4m6w82sy31.jpg

^ i agree he is second fiddle to luka.... kinda seems like KP is not the same player like he was here which was an explosive unicorn... now he has to wait to get his shots if luka passes him the ball

KP too weak mentally to be the #1 option. He showed that here when he started complaining about 'being tired' after Christmas every year.

In attendance, the KP sucks chants were excessive when you got Knicks playing offense and the crowd will chanting that ****. I was seated next to the section where one fan tried to get it going a few times but his peoples didn't hold him down.

Anyway, still tired of these lineups and offense. DSJ honestly had the biggest impact last night & that was a delightful surprise.

Funny how dudes were writing him off after 15 minutes of playing time and dealing with a dying family member.

The loudest DSJ hater is deafeningly silent now tho :nerd:
It seemed like he was still hurt to me but he came back and didn't make mention of it himself, but the way he moved looked like he was still in pain to me. I was in pain watching him :lol:

Rotations were perfect last night. We hit our 3s, main reason we won tbh.

Also, we have the greatest fans in basketball. Insane environment.

Funny how dudes were writing him off after 15 minutes of playing time and dealing with a dying family member.

The loudest DSJ hater is deafeningly silent now tho :nerd:
I’m glad he had good game but this is def a gross overreaction off his first decent game of the year

He wasn’t dealing with that death in the preseason or first 3 regular season games so that’s not really an excuse

Either way I hope he can build off that game and keep it up

He was injured to start the season.

And you act like we won the chip when Frank scores 5 points...please don't talk to me about gross overreactions :lol:

Tried to told boys about DSJr.

He got a long way to go, but glad he wasn't overthinking out there again. There was a couple of times he got by his guy, into the paint, and used his body and strength to buy time for the open shot or a pass.

No more jumpers for DSJr this year.

And Fiz gotta learn to balance he and Frank. Soon as DSJr showed he was awake, it's like Fiz forgot about Frank for a bit. Did Frank start the second half last night?

Something i noticed was DSJ made it a point to call for screens especially w/ mitch in. There were few handoffs + stand in the corner plays. Got so many easy looks off the screens ran last night. They finally said **** that randle BS :lol: Fiz's rotations were a nice suprise but idk why he ever goes with the 3 forward lineup.

I think the most disappointing thing with Julius Randle is the fact he looks uninterested when the offense isn't being run thru him or he's not taking the ball up. It clearly shows with his terrible effort on D & lack of box outs. He would contribute so much more if he played hard ALL game crashing boards, putbacks, rolling etc. as well as realizing he is not an on ball player. You can tell he's pressing for that all star nod he kept mentioning in the pre/off season

Tried to told boys about DSJr.

He got a long way to go, but glad he wasn't overthinking out there again. There was a couple of times he got by his guy, into the paint, and used his body and strength to buy time for the open shot or a pass.

No more jumpers for DSJr this year.

And Fiz gotta learn to balance he and Frank. Soon as DSJr showed he was awake, it's like Fiz forgot about Frank for a bit. Did Frank start the second half last night?

i think frank had 4-5 fouls by half time

Back
Top Bottom