The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The funny thing is Fiz didn't need wins, he just needed to let the young guys play alongside a mixture of more experienced players. We were never gonna be over .500 most likely but as long as you saw obvious improvement in the players, our record would've improved just based off of that.

With that being said, we suck so while the young guys are being stunted we do need more young, cheap talent and we're well on our way to getting a decent pick.

randle and co are considered “veterans” and are also getting paid tens of Millions more than Knox. New coach won’t come in and magically give Knox 30 minutes a game when’s he playing like absolute trash right now.
My point is that Fiz isn't playing to win, he is playing to the narrative of we paid this scrub this much so we need to play them.

Absolute garbage!! How people expect for Knox to play better if he is very limited by his coach ... **** Fiz ...

At least 25% of this teams issues would be fixed if Fiz actually went to Randle and told him stop that ISO BS, bring it in about 15 feet in and only shoot the 3 when you are sahara desert open. Instead he just lets him waste possessions.

My theory on Fiz and Randle is that bc of his lack of play calling/creating ability, he just lets the highest paid player on the team do whatever he wants, hoping it’ll turn into points.

My theory on Fiz and Randle is that bc of his lack of play calling/creating ability, he just lets the highest paid player on the team do whatever he wants, hoping it’ll turn into points.
Lol, randle is thee furthest thing from a playmaker outside of Gibson....

decent effort by some of the players considering the enormous hole they were in

been said so many times, but randle is such a liability to this team. was that whole star on the rise thing a complete fluke? i think he'd thrive in a different environment. he's just not the guy, nor the third or fourth guy to be leading or taking control of anything
AD commanded so much attention plus having holiday run the show put randle where he needed to be... He has no accountability here.. he needs a too much space to operate. He's a great 3rd option ..

Back
Top Bottom