The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dude Morris does not know how to drive and kick out :smh: Wild frustrating. Dude is short for a forward trying to score over trees.

Randle has done that same spin move in every game this year resulting in 50% TO yet he continues to do it. When will someone tell him to **** off and stop doing that BS? I'm turning this **** off.

You really can’t make up Fiz’s level of incompetence

Mans really watched the end of the Hornets game and said “Man that’d be a really great play for Wayne Ellington” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attended my first live Knick loss tonight. They're even more trash in person. Whole team is just a collection of misfits. I wasnt too far from Perry Mills and you could tell they were disgusted by this crap they created. Almost moved over to start a conversation on what they were thinking then and now.

You can blame Frank and his missed open 3s tonight or Knox being beyond trash, but there's a bigger picture here.

The terrible defensive rotations, every possession was some kind of iso, literally zero PnRs. Our damn point guards thrive in the open court and in the PnR and we do not utilize any of their strengths.

Fiz is gone by game 20. This team is about to lose the next 5 in a row.

Couldnt wath the game .

Did he really run the play that hornets ran for the dude that bombed us for 9 treys?

Also that post game is laughable. Mans is just trying to hold it together. gott applaud him for talkin **** though. Seems thats all hes good at

Tough loss last night.. I know people hate Fiz for playing Ellington but he's gotta find shooting someplace. Team is terrible from beyond the arc. I'd rather see others play myself but I watched the WK on Friday and Iggy was horrible from 3 as well. Morris got hot too late smh

Back
Top Bottom