The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone said “Is it worth trading for Drummond and then Dangling Mitch and whoever for a legit PG”? Also “Wooten is similar to Mitch”.

Knicks fans always ready to dump any dude that shows potential lol. Mitch has been on 2 trash squads in his 2 seasons and dude still plays hard with minimal player development in the franchise. Doesn't complain to the media and teammates like him. You don't trade him unless a team insists on him in a deal for a young star who demands a trade.

Knicks fans always ready to dump any dude that shows potential lol. Mitch has been on 2 trash squads in his 2 seasons and dude still plays hard with minimal player development in the franchise. Doesn't complain to the media and teammates like him. You don't trade him unless a team insists on him in a deal for a young star who demands a trade.

exactly. He may not be Rudy Gobert, but we can’t kee trading anyone that actually likes being here. honestly, even if he turns out to be better version of Javale McGee, I’ll be happy. he needs to be a lifer.

like we always do, I think we pretty much over value our young cats. Yes it’s good to have young cheap players but if you can get a sure thing you have to go for it. Prime example which I admitted I was Wrong, The Melo trade.

MITCH FOR DRUMMOND STRAIGHT UP

Animated GIF

like we always do, I think we pretty much over value our young cats. Yes it’s good to have young cheap players but if you can get a sure thing you have to go for it. Prime example which I admitted I was Wrong, The Melo trade.

whose the sure thing here though?

whose the sure thing here though?
It was just a general reference but mostly geared toward the Anthony Davis rumors and some were saying they wouldn’t add Mitch in that deal. And if a Drummond for Mitch scenario came up you’d have to make that trade.

And if a Drummond for Mitch scenario came up you’d have to make that trade.

As far as AD, if you’re not pairing him up with another star it’s a useless trade. Drummond is all empty boxscore stats. Doesn’t really move the needle offensively or defensively. Do you know what the Hawks offered for Drummond? Chandler Parsons and a super protected FRP. I’m good on him unless they want our scrubs.

you’re not even going to lure another Star unless you have one to pair with already. No Star is coming here on there own free will to play with Mitch, Knox, Frank, Dot, Trier, DSJ and RJ and the hope of some of our many future picks turning out to be something. Stars come in Pairs 95% of the time. You had a better chance at landing another Star with AD already here than any other way.

Hoarding picks and young players doesn’t guarantee anything. Trading them for Stars puts you in a better position to sign another Star. That’s just how the NBA is now.

you’re not even going to lure another Star unless you have one to pair with already. No Star is coming here on there own free will to play with Mitch, Knox, Frank, Dot, Trier, DSJ and RJ and the hope of some of our many future picks turning out to be something. Stars come in Pairs 95% of the time. You had a better chance at landing another Star with AD already here than an other way.
Come on ...

You don't have to give up **** until is time to give up something.

Throwing the bad at (1) star is not guaranteeing another star is coming.

These are off season trades. Example... Freak contemplates coming NYC but he wants the Knicks to pair him up with a star.

Ok boom, call Washington ... hey I'm going to give you both Dallas picks our own this year and next year and we thrown in DSJr, Trier and someone else. Holding out on Mitch since you are giving 4 first rounders.

That's how you trade. Not let me mortgage everything and then try to sign a player.

Come on ...

You don't have to give up **** until is time to give up something.

Throwing the bad at (1) star is not guaranteeing another star is coming.

These are off season trades. Example... Freak contemplates coming NYC but he wants the Knicks to pair him up with a star.

Ok boom, call Washington ... hey I'm going to give you both Dallas picks our own this year and next year and we thrown in DSJr, Trier and someone else. Holding out on Mitch since you are giving 4 first rounders.

That's how you trade. Not let me mortgage everything and then try to sign a player.
That’s a perfect scenario, it worked with the Clippers but I can’t think of another time it happened like that and if Washington says no then you have no Stars and are a bottom feeder again.

Back
Top Bottom