The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man whaaaaaaat. You kinda had me at CP3, but Gallo again? We have to stop re acquiring former Knicks. Like how we did THJR lol.
I don’t see the appeal in Drummond if we intend on keeping Mitch, which we will. One of our bigs needs to be able to shoot.

Drummond doesnt move the needle at all, but I'd give them all the bums. If they want any actual "assets" then no thanks.

We all know Mitch wont be ready anytime soon anyway.

Frank/Knox/Mitch to this point = 25 minutes played

Payton/Portis/Gibson = 66 minutes played

I fell for Knox man .... he's all kind of lost out there and RJ is not playing with confidence man, he needs to go work on his shot this offseason.

If we are calling any team to make a trade and none of our future 1st round draft picks are on the table, we are def getting the dial tone.

Outside of trading for 1st or 2nd round picks, I honestly hope this FO doesnt make any moves for actual players.

They gotta go in the offseason.

Scott Perry's infatuation with drafted players of front offices he was apart of is concerning and borderline insane.

This team sucks. Not gonna change any time soon.
DSJr’s issues are definitely on court and not off

Regardless of what he did his rookie season, I know you seen him play this year
Didn’t he have an injury followed up immediately by a death in the family? That’s a significant off the court issue to me.

Back
Top Bottom