The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently he was with the Miami Heat for a few years, then went on to Orlando as an assistant. Sounds like Rose is just making sure he covers all his bases with coaching prospects. I want Atkinson too but at least Leon isn't scared to give unheard of guys a look.

Who tf is Pat Delaney and why doesn’t Atkinson have the job yet. I hate IT here
MV5BMGEyMjVkZDMtYzZiOC00ZDkzLWFlMDEtYTNkZWZkMzQxNDk0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_.jpg

I mean we tried the slow and proper rebuild but we always move down picks despite our record and we always draft the project who never reaches his potential.

I mean we tried the slow and proper rebuild but we always move down picks despite our record and we always draft the project who never reaches his potential.
Or gets traded before he can reach his potential. Unfortunately, Knicks have gotten 1 player in the draft with real potential in 20 years. But I dont have the answers as the stars in their primes aren't interested either and the last one that did... nvm

:lol:

Dolan knows Wesley for a while. My best guess is that Wesley didn't want to work with Steve Mills at all. Now Wesley gave the green light

It’s a four player cabinet, technically it’s both but...in the picture, I’m controlling Ewing. You can always swap out. Anyways, I bought it from Best Buy online. It’s cool playing against people online. But if anyone got it or is thinking about getting it, share your gamer tag.

Back
Top Bottom