The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My only Question is, if Wes was so connected and respected why did it take this long for an organization to hire him? Also how many times before have we hired a “well respected and connected person”?!?

Last edited:
Reading a lot about how Kenny’s in game adjustments sucked. Starting to lean heavily on bringing Mike Miller back. Only thing that I like about Atkinson is that it seems hell be giving Frank RJ and Mitch 35 min a night. Loved the 3 ball too so there’s gonna be a lot of chucking. Maybe Iggy can get some burn too.

I'd be ok with MM but would prefer Atkinson. Watched them play alot before the trades and FA signings and think his ability to coach younger players outweighs his lack of in game adjustments. They won more games off his ability to motivate/coach the youth than they lost off his in game adjustments imo. The issue was his inability to reach the vets (Kyrie)due to his lack of, let's say, credibility.

1593184044257.png

I just wish for once we’d hire people who’ve actually done a good job before rather than people we think will do a good job

Back
Top Bottom