The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s the worst man. I seen the same thing occurring with tension between my godmother (her sister) and my mom when my grandfather passed in 2019. Money and belongings after a passing of a relative divide families real quick.
All facts. I know my pops had a life insurance policy of his own and one with his job

It's just absolutely sickening

He's not getting any service and everyone is just shocked.

My pops was very popular and it's extremely embarrassing when people ask me about the funeral and I tell them it isn't happening

Range of emotions from day to day hour to hour really. Some things are going on family wise that I don't appreciate and frankly don't understand.

Literally just trying to keep myself from exploding because people are really exposing themselves after my Dad's passing. His wife in particular

My dad had no will so his wife and my grandmother haven't consulted me at all in any of the decision making process and I'm really upset about it.

I know it's a lot but I thank you for asking.
Praying level heads prosper in these situations.

Range of emotions from day to day hour to hour really. Some things are going on family wise that I don't appreciate and frankly don't understand.

Literally just trying to keep myself from exploding because people are really exposing themselves after my Dad's passing. His wife in particular

My dad had no will so his wife and my grandmother haven't consulted me at all in any of the decision making process and I'm really upset about it.

I know it's a lot but I thank you for asking.
Unfortunately... the only one that has a say so without a will is his wife. She can do as she please ...

Your grandmother has no say so.

If you guys need new fap material

That jumper as wet as Cardi Bs WAP :lol:

I was a great practice shooter too, then streaky as **** in games. His release is still slow as **** and he can’t create separation. Honestly, if he was t 6’6 and as long as he is he would barely make a mid major college program. It’s sad.

Had to put this together real quick

D639AE48-77B9-4568-A153-18E4B0595C77.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom