• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7BC28064-308F-42E9-8317-532421FAA38C.jpeg
032AC8F1-045C-43B3-9385-4E8AD261A2A5.jpeg

Whom ever says MKG is a good signing but **** on Frank .. please exit the ****ing thread. This MF is horrible period.

But whatever.....

MF always talking about good signing and great two way guy (Austin) yet MF that are in contention aren't signing them for cheap like the Knicks. That tells you that.

Austin
Payton
MGK
Noel

Are all trash.

I rather see all the youth play instead of these bums.

Whom ever says MKG is a good signing but **** on Frank .. please exit the ****ing thread. This MF is horrible period.

But whatever.....

MF always talking about good signing and great two way guy (Austin) yet MF that are in contention aren't signing them for cheap like the Knicks. That tells you that.

Austin
Payton
MGK
Noel

Are all trash.

Bruh what are you so pressed about

We signing these cheap 1 year deals to fill out the roster yet you’re acting like we gave them Gordon Hayward deals

You really expect us to roll out an 8 man active roster of dudes that are 22 and under??

You need veteran presences in locker rooms to guide the kids and compete with them in practices, etc

What we’re doing here with these signings ain’t hard to grasp

Made a few edits

Whom ever says MKG is a good signing please exit the ****ing thread. This MF is horrible period.

But whatever.....

Austin
MGK
Are Beyond trash.

Disregard.. trying to be more positive. MGK and Austin Rivers are great signings and couldn’t think of any other way to fill our roster out with any other players.

Last edited:
The GMs in here that think some of the signings are good to great are even funnier.
No idea how you can be mad or pressed at any one year deal we sign any random player to

It literally does not matter, it’s inconsequential

Y’all get so opinionated over us signing “bums” because they’re garbage players not being looked at by other teams when we’re not trying to be or in position to be competitive in the first place so it don’t matter

Somehow you and Keko the only ones that don’t get that

No idea how you can be mad or pressed at any one year deal we sign any random player to

It literally does not matter, it’s inconsequential

Y’all get so opinionated over us signing “bums” because they’re garbage players not being looked at by other teams when we’re not trying to be or in position to be competitive in the first place so it don’t matter

Somehow you and Keko the only ones that don’t get that
I completely understand what you’re saying but I’d rather see young guys that still have a chance at turning it around than seeing proven vet Bums take up slots and minutes. I’m just saying if we’re not trying to be competitive why not go all out with the youngins and real locker room Vets. Maybe we uncover the next FVV as our own. Not one NBA player has ever said MGK or Rivers are locker room leaders to make up for their lack of performance.

Dudes talking about locker room guys now?

Yeah, the word around the league is that Austin is a great dude that everyone wanta to play for ... MGK, forget about it he is the best teammate. SMH

My problem is that we have seen the same **** for the past 2 /3 years. Signing insignificant dudes that aren't good at anything but taking the youths minutes.

I rather sign scrubs like literally srub that dudes that some of you consider a somewhat good signing because???

Only signing that Im not mad about is Noel .. dude knows his place.

As long as these dudes are straight off the bench dudes then **** it.

We should've put together a package of Frank, Knox, and one future 1st rounder that we got from Dallas and grab Giannis. Leon not being aggressive enough
You being sarcastic?

Cause we one of the few teams with a lot of draft picks to make that happen.

RJ Mitch and if Obi perform .. are goid corner stone for years to come and we are a couple players away.

Only Knick fans go back and forth about the 12-15th guy. No one cares about MKG, just a roster spot that’ll probably get waived/traded down the line.

Regardless team should be a 24-30 win team max. Perfect because this draft is beautiful.
I hope you’re right on all points.

Thibs gonna give the most minutes to whoever runs the hardest in practice

That’s how he’s always been and I don’t see him all of sudden turning around and becoming a development first guy

Which is why I didn’t and still don’t like that hire over what else was available

Wouldn’t at all be surprised if the rotations are *** this season

Thibs gonna give the most minutes to whoever runs the hardest in practice

That’s how he’s always been and I don’t see him all of sudden turning around and becoming a development first guy

Which is why I didn’t and still don’t like that hire over what else was available

Wouldn’t at all be surprised if the rotations are *** this season
I guess you'll have a

Payton
Austin
MgK
Randle
Mitch

Lineup .. all grear signings.

Range of emotions from day to day hour to hour really. Some things are going on family wise that I don't appreciate and frankly don't understand.

Literally just trying to keep myself from exploding because people are really exposing themselves after my Dad's passing. His wife in particular

My dad had no will so his wife and my grandmother haven't consulted me at all in any of the decision making process and I'm really upset about it.

I know it's a lot but I thank you for asking.

Range of emotions from day to day hour to hour really. Some things are going on family wise that I don't appreciate and frankly don't understand.

Literally just trying to keep myself from exploding because people are really exposing themselves after my Dad's passing. His wife in particular

My dad had no will so his wife and my grandmother haven't consulted me at all in any of the decision making process and I'm really upset about it.

I know it's a lot but I thank you for asking.

That’s the worst man. I seen the same thing occurring with tension between my godmother (her sister) and my mom when my grandfather passed in 2019. Money and belongings after a passing of a relative divide families real quick.

Back
Top Bottom