The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think his time is coming up, that “we’re not happy” is definitely a warning. Fix response is ridiculous.

We should’ve been at least 5-5.

Our roster really isn’t that bad, I don’t think the players are put in the best position to succeed tbh. Randle always get the ball at the 3pt line and it’s like “make something happen” He should be getting the ball around the free throw extended or paint, if at the 3pt line it should be for an open shot & not to drive into 4players. We lost 1 game already cause Randle drove into 4players and Randle lost his Handles of course

We need some rotation adjustments and way more ball movement.

Last edited:
Poor roster construction and poor coaching and culture. That's what it is. Better franchises build and develop. That's not us.

Yup. Had all the eggs in one basket. After it all went to ****, this is what they scrambled to come up w/.

You reap what you sow.

Randle / DSJR / Peyton / Ellington
for
DLO

(Proposed an additional player to save Dallas picks)

START: Mitch - Morris - Knox - RJ - DLo

BENCH: Portis - Braz -Dotson - Trier - Frank

Last edited:
“I mean, with these teams right now, they're saying us and Golden State are the super teams”

“We’re Men”

“We got some dogs”

“We’re not happy”:lol:

“We’re two games away from 8th seed”

Last edited:
I'm just hoping we draft LaMelo and then we can have some fun with him, RJ and Mitch. We aren't getting any free agents so that's the best we going to get.

I been telling ya dude Fiz is garbage.

We are 2 games from the 8 seed??

Confirms what I have said, dude thinks and plays like his coaching JV HS team.

A place where 0-10 teams make they playoffs.

**** him ...

Someone’s gotta win and someone’s gotta lose. Like I said earlier, who’s got a worse roster than us. The hornets... that’s probably it. No one should be surprised by where we’re at.

I been telling ya dude Fiz is garbage.

We are 2 games from the 8 seed??

Confirms what I have said, dude thinks and plays like his coaching JV HS team.

A place where 0-10 teams make they playoffs.

**** him ...
Remember when you call me a fake fan this off-season and brought out the Major League gifs when I said DSJ was bad...

As a 🏀 fan, I'm inspired by the development of Giannis thus far in his career. That combined with this recent spurt in young Frank has given me pause about my disdain for him.

With that said, I think I want a Greek Freak jersey. The colors are nice.
FO gotta go, blow up everyone.

Bring in Oakley as a gesture to the city.

We suck. Some expected we would overachieve. Many expected us to suck. It is what it is :lol:

I would love to creep into the playoffs but truthfully we need a PG and what do we have to lose by being *** another year? great guards in this draft. No reason to overreact fr its like yall are pissed we couldn't prove the detractors wrong who cares :lol: Our roster construction is pretty **** (I blame the FO more than anyone for our record), sure fiz should have them playing better but whats the point in firing him rn? Who are we looking to sign in place of him? We need some sort of stability. I would only love to see Mills go at the very moment. U can tell he's just full of ****

We should really just care about the young players getting minutes and seeing development. the W/L shouldn't even matter especially since our #1 need is at the top of this draft. I think we should just cut ties with the scrubs we signed via trade (except Mook and or Taj) and let the young dudes run. Its only yr2 in a rebuild where we pretty much started from complete scratch. It's not like we had much, if any developed talent on our roster after we traded KP.

Yall out here saying **** it and tryna trade our young assets + picks for Dlo? (who just signed a 5 year max), sign mark jackson, pipe dreaming bout Dame :rofl: RELAX. Everything yall suggest would only make us even worse especially long term. This why a proper rebuild never happens in NY.

The overreaction is warranted. We weren’t
asking for a 40 win team this year. But they were selling us a team full of competent vets, developing young guys, and a defensive identity. It’s been everything but that.

If we weren’t being blown out by 20+ by non playoff teams every other day the narrative would be different.

The big picture is simple. The front office ****ed up and the coach doesn’t put his players in the best positions to succeed.

9463C580-5E64-4381-9C43-A0048BBBAE61.jpeg

The LA Fitness offense :pimp:

The overreaction is warranted. We weren’t
asking for a 40 win team this year. But they were selling us a team full of competent vets, developing young guys, and a defensive identity. It’s been everything but that.

If we weren’t being blown out by 20+ by non playoff teams every other day the narrative would be different.

The big picture is simple. The front office ****ed up and the coach doesn’t put his players in the best positions to succeed.
Naa i hear you definitely. But what do any of the suggested changes achieve? Like i said i would just move the offseason acquisitions as soon as possible. They chose the wrong group of "vets" to sign w/ our group of young players in terms of fit & what they wanted to achieve coming here (I think all except Taj came here trying to increase their value for next summer opposed to building). But we kind of knew that, i hope lol.

All in all tho i just think losing this year wouldn't be the worst thing ever although there needs to be serious improvement from a coaching & youth development aspect, which i think is still possible since we're only 10 games in

Back
Top Bottom