The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when you call me a fake fan this off-season and brought out the Major League gifs when I said DSJ was bad...

I remember that. I also remember every person in this thread attacking me because I posted a video of DSJ’s stuttering shooting formation at the free throw throw line...

I was hit with “that video is old” (which it wasn’t) and “go be a Nets fans”etc

:rofl:

Nah nah nah....I don’t care how bad Fizdale is, ain’t no other coach working miracles with this lineup. NONE. We’re not good, BREAKING NEWS, we all knew that already. Stop making us look crazy in the media by firing Fizdale.

I only want Fizdale fired if we fire Mills (who’s smelling like the next Isiah Thomas). Mills and whoever else is responsible for giving Tim Hardaway that terrible contract (making it hard to sign FA’s). Then trading Porzingis (who was on a rookie contract, no one turns down a rookie contract) for DSJ.

IF ALL the people responsible for that are fired, I’m cool with firing Fizdale. If Fizdale is being held accountable for all these stupid mistakes our GM and front office has made, if Fizdale ends up taking the bullet for this...... it’s CLASSIC Media charades by Dolan and his cronies....

It’s so classic Dolan, Mills looking like Isiah 2.0 with the Dolan relationship...

Nah nah nah....I don’t care how bad Fizdale is, ain’t no other coach working miracles with this lineup. NONE. We’re not good, BREAKING NEWS, we all knew that already. Stop making us look crazy in the media by firing Fizdale.

I only want Fizdale fired if we fire Mills (who’s smelling like the next Isiah Thomas). Mills and whoever else is responsible for giving Tim Hardaway that terrible contract (making it hard to sign FA’s). Then trading Porzingis (who was on a rookie contract, no one turns down a rookie contract) for DSJ.

IF ALL the people responsible for that are fired, I’m cool with firing Fizdale. If Fizdale is being held accountable for all these stupid mistakes our GM and front office has made, if Fizdale ends up taking the bullet for this...... it’s CLASSIC Media charades by Dolan and his cronies....

It’s so classic Dolan, Mills looking like Isiah 2.0 with the Dolan relationship...

finally i can agree on something you said lol.... but foreal though firing fiz wont do much... mills and perry need to go and just need to start off new... when donnie was running the team nobody was hating on dolan until he jumped in on the melo trade...dolan just needs to stay away from the team and bring in a competent gm like donnie...after that you can fire fiz... i dont even know why he was offered the job to begin with... they interviewed like 20 guys and fiz was the best one? they had a shot at bud but they passed on him and once the bucks job opened up he didnt even consider coaching this team anymore

This is all Carmelo's fault.
556BC163-661F-4098-BBF8-AD7A5EDD1B13.jpeg

when donnie was running the team nobody was hating on dolan until he jumped in on the melo trade...dolan just needs to stay away from the team
That’s the problem, at the end of the day everyone still knows Dolan Is the ROOT of all the problems. It’s proven. Wether it is spoken or not, 99.99 percent of the needle movers in the league, wether it be players or behind the scenes guys, don’t want to work or play for him unless he overpays. The allure of NY and the Garden gets old when your bosses are incompetent.

NY media is getting colder by the season.

I hope they do connect some dots and give Mills/Perry their blame.

Knicks Coach Circle of Life:

1) Big name hired

2) Makes bold declarations that never happen

3) Loses winnable games in dramatic fashion

4) Pisses off players

5) Viral reaction GIF

6) Fans revolt

7) Mills says everything is fine

8) Dolan pays millions to fire early

Repeat

Back
Top Bottom