Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gqv9NcbhuBhvZXuRuftnZK7LrQffabTVZsr9YoNcR0A.jpg

Max Kellerman is right.

He said it about an hour ago.

Knicks are the most valuable franchise and Dolan doesn't really give a **** about the team. His love is the Rangers.

I hope a scandal or something like that comes out and the NBA has to step in and have him sell the team.

Max Kellerman is right.

He said it about an hour ago.

Knicks are the most valuable franchise and Dolan doesn't really give a **** about the team. His love is the Rangers.

I hope a scandal or something like that comes out and the NBA has to step in and have him sell the team.
He also said that Knicks fans need to fire themselves and stop giving the team their money to turn it around. Max just be saying ****. :lol:

Honestly I was thinking about going to the Mavs game to boo KP till my lungs collapse but I’m not giving them another dollar. Not that it matters :lol:

The NBA knew about Sterling for years and did nothing. Whatever dirt Dolan has done is probably known too. The only way he gets out of the picture is through some thot that will refuse to get bought out.

These billionaires usually have every corner covered. Dolan doesnt come off as a racist either. He's got enough money to pay people off too (unless its multiple women coming out in a sexual harassment case that'll probably go to trial over years).

The only way I see this happen is if:
1. MSG shareholders start losing money because of him
2. He himself wants to sell the team

Option 2 is much more likely

Back
Top Bottom