The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

pimp.gif

//Shameless plug//anyone interested in vaporizers (FUJU similar to volcano $250 shipped
eek.gif
), water pipes, pollenators, anything of the sort for atleast 20-50 % off.. hitthe inbox for further available items.. also available for meet ups.. factory direct..//shameless plug//
laugh.gif

proceed..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
...thats not an nt event...that's damn near global. Last time I went there it was like a united nations meeting with all types of people smoking morethan weed
smh.gif

smh.gif
I'm blitzed and I demand to know what happened with this. I was honestly looking forward to seeing this go down.

Sorry to gravedig, but i was trying to watch some of the JTF vids again, and a lot of the good ones have been removed...anybody know where they can be watched now?

pimp.gif

i see the first overdose of marijuana..
laugh.gif

is it possable to overdose on weed???..i kno nobody hasnt ever overdosed from it but this event sounds like somethings bound to happen?..

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

laugh.gif

is it possable to overdose on weed???..i kno nobody hasnt ever overdosed from it but this event sounds like somethings bound to happen?..

Bruh what?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

laugh.gif

Bruh what?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by austintexas44

Wuts Good I Got Some Blue Cheeze and Silver Haze Rolled Up..Wut Yall Tryna Do...Come Taste Texas.

Sweet Island Skunk and Shoreline. I love Houston.
pimp.gif
 NT we need to make this happen.

Back
Top Bottom