The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Hit some Gods Gift (Grandaddy Purp x OG Kush)....PUT YOU OUT THE GAME...no lie
God's Gift
pimp.gif
This #%$@ had me and my boys playing Wario Ware on the Wii hella into it and everything
laugh.gif
Yep I think it's one of my favorite strains ever.

Yupp...had me
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

God's Gift
pimp.gif
This #%$@ had me and my boys playing Wario Ware on the Wii hella into it and everything
laugh.gif
Same here, I use to get in the zone playing driving games. I feel like a step behind but for some reason I be owning games when I'mblazed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mannnn playing the game chopped is crazy I can't do sports games but grand theft auto...and COD...and need for speed are all crazy when I'm high!

Originally Posted by AG 47

WhUtIzIt wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Fam, I was finna get one of them cards, but that $150 ain't worth it...the clinic ain't finna have better weed or better prices than the streets
ummm.....but you can LEGALLY possess marijuana....so IMO its definitely worth it

It has it's limitations as well....it's not like you can take a stroll down the street smoking a blunt....you have to do it in your home.

If you live on school grounds like I do, then that card doesn't help you...no one cares about you "medicating" yourself.
You wrong though son.

Q. Where can I legally ingest medicinal marijuana?

SB 420, section 11362.79 states that patients may not ingest medicinal marijuana:

(a) In any place where smoking is prohibited by law.

(b) In or within 1,000 feet of the grounds of a school, recreation
center, or youth center, unless the medical use occurs within a
residence.

(c) On a school bus.

(d) While in a motor vehicle that is being operated.

(e) While operating a boat.

Pretty sure that means I can blow trees while taking a stroll down the street as long as I'm not near a school or whatever.
pimp.gif
I'm copping the med card when I get my taxes back.

Trust me though fam, I got a homie who was pulled over for smoking walking down the street and police "confiscated" his card.
According to what you posted, that isn't in the law, but there was !$@% he could do about it.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

am i the only one who thinks this is a dumb idea?

i think its dumb as hell.
]
edit: i dont know much about weed but i know my cousins sell that sour. thats big in NY right now it seems..............so i think.

That med card doesn't mean anything. Basicly, it's just a club card to get weed. You don't have any special privilages, no matter where yousmoke..it's still going to be illegal. Yes, even anywhere in CA.

Originally Posted by starbury03

That med card doesn't mean anything. Basicly, it's just a club card to get weed. You don't have any special privilages, no matter where you smoke..it's still going to be illegal. Yes, even anywhere in CA.

its still illgeal under federal law which overrules state law...the feds have raided shops before...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

That med card doesn't mean anything. Basicly, it's just a club card to get weed. You don't have any special privilages, no matter where you smoke..it's still going to be illegal. Yes, even anywhere in CA.

its still illgeal under federal law which overrules state law...the feds have raided shops before...
Yup. A group of medical marijuana suppliers opened up a new clinic about a month ago for med card users and it got shut down in 2 days.
tired.gif

GTA IV in HD is WILD if you're blazed, it's so intense when you hear those police sirens

Oh yeah and if you're fingers ever get sticky from rolling up, just run them through your hair, takes them right back to normal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Bay Area NT smoke-a-thon? Lets get it POPPIN!

NT down south smokeathon is what needs to go down. We host it and miami and you know all the local rappers will show up. Most have nothing better to do.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I can tell you guys don't really know what's up. It's legal under STATE laws, so the only people that can bust you are the FEDS. Citypolice cannot arrest you for possession. Trust me, the DEA doesn't give two craps about someone with a card with like an ounce of bud. They only go afterclinics and growers.

An dee where are cannabis clubs around here? Cause if i pay 150 for a card I want to have excessiblity. My dealer always playing basketball can never get whati want and plus legal>illegal

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

An dee where are cannabis clubs around here? Cause if i pay 150 for a card I want to have excessiblity. My dealer always playing basketball can never get what i want and plus legal>illegal
The place that you get your card from will give you a list of all the "coffee shops" in your area... I only go to one spot in Oaklandright now, I need to visit some other spots tho for real...

SHWAP, I was trying to figure out a little bit ago but I wasn't... able to. I'll look tonight.
laugh.gif
good i dont have my laptop and im on moms. dont know what kinda secret spy %*++ she got on here.

PS: had some og kush last night
pimp.gif
+ taco bell menu + house party 2 on dvd

Toronto and BC would give Cali a run in this competition..We don't need to send out rappers though. Just send the C.E.O or the corner shop owner or theskate boarder or the veternarian..Yes we're on that tip.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Toronto and BC would give Cali a run in this competition..We don't need to send out rappers though. Just send the C.E.O or the corner shop owner or the skate boarder or the veternarian..Yes we're on that tip.
I wanna know how the BC bud really is. I've heard by the time the beasters hits the States, it's already keifed.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yo we need to get a Cali NikeTalk smokeathon ya feel me?
laugh.gif
Let's make it happen... I'm not gonna compete though, I'll just judge and sample the goods.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

u have to live in CA to get that card?

The one I posted? Yes because it's specifically an Oakland Cannabis Buyers Club card. I've looked online before and there are listings for clubs inOregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, all over but I know people who go to school in those states and they don't know anything about it.

Also known as Sour Push...And yes that stuff is that serious
eek.gif
...Where Enrique at? One blunt on four heads had us high for hours when I was back home forwinter break.
laugh.gif

Fam, I was finna get one of them cards, but that $150 ain't worth it...the clinic ain't finna have better weed or better prices than the streets

You're wrong though. Believe me I was deep in the game way before I came up on the card. Club weed for the most is significantly better than street weed,even in California. Take a top tier strain like OG Kush for an example. You buy it off the street, you don't know what it is. Even a connoisseur likemyself can't precisely tell the difference between OG Kush and certain other strains that are similar in physical appearance. Not to mention the fact thatjust because it's OG Kush doesn't mean it will live up to its name. If it's not grown and harvested properly you can butcher the high of any strainto a fraction of its full potential. You buy from the club for one thing you the strain is exactly what it says it is, and two you know it's grown by thebest growers.

With that said, a street dealer who actually has a top of the line strain grown and cultivated properly, his product is just as good as same strain sold at thecannabis club. That's true but said dealers probably aren't as abundant as you think.

The one thing you are right about are the prices. High end clubs even in the bay area love to rape a n_, but the quality, consistency, and selection are worthit imo. I guess that's just personal preference.

It has it's limitations as well....it's not like you can take a stroll down the street smoking a blunt....you have to do it in your home.

If you live on school grounds like I do, then that card doesn't help you...no one cares about you "medicating" yourself.

Where in Cali do you stay at? I guess you need to move to Berkeley, Oakland, or hell even Frisco. I've smoked my fair share of blunts while"strolling" down city streets in the middle of the day.

You're right though, the card isn't gonna do !!*% when university police are knocking at my door.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

abeautifulhaze wrote:

As far as easily attainable high grade. Thats the dankest, smelliest most THC packed s_ we got right now, that and the OG
Kush cats be havin. You can smell a dime of that sour, well hidden from a good distance away.

Neon green and smell like a skunk sprayed on it. Guaranteed to make you cough a hole in your chest off of 2/3 good
drags.

_'s be walking around smelling like *** ?

That's why that !!*% comes in glass jars out here b.
laugh.gif

That med card doesn't mean anything. Basicly, it's just a club card to get weed. You don't have any special privilages, no matter where you
smoke..it's still going to be illegal. Yes, even anywhere in CA.

You're very very wrong. It's still illegal under federal laws but in all honesty I'm not worried about some Jason Bourne mother #%@%#% stressing meover an eighth of some good. The FBI and the DEA aren't worried about me fam.

OPD, Highway Patrol, dudes I see on the daily, there isn't !!*% they can do. The actual cannabis clubs can and do get raided by the DEA though. Mostly inSo Cal, very rare in Nor Cal but it has happened.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

That med card doesn't mean anything. Basicly, it's just a club card to get weed. You don't have any special privilages, no matter where you
smoke..it's still going to be illegal. Yes, even anywhere in CA.

You're very very wrong. It's still illegal under federal laws but in all honesty I'm not worried about some Jason Bourne mother #%@%#% stressing me over an eighth of some good. The FBI and the DEA aren't worried about me fam.

OPD, Highway Patrol, dudes I see on the daily, there isn't !!*% they can do. The actual cannabis clubs can and do get raided by the DEA though. Mostly in So Cal, very rare in Nor Cal but it has happened.

Duh the FBI DEA arn't going to come after you. But I dare you to blow right infront of a law officer and show him you club card and expect him to notticket or arrest you. They'll
laugh.gif
at that card with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom