The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

my brackets took a Peter North facial with that KU loss...1st and last time i ever pick those chumps...

now i can just be a fan again....

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Just notice Rod Strickland on the Kentucky bench
eek.gif
I said the same thing every time I saw him on the UK bench all season
laugh.gif

Heard someone say Kentucky is playing the best basketball right now...Ehh that team playing in Upstate, New York might have a say in that when we destroy Gonzaga in the morning by 15+
pimp.gif

Btw, we were playing with Vermont last night lol
roll.gif

coming from a kansas fan ...why not put both 7 footers in at the same time if you're getting raped on offensive rebounds . i've been screaming this #!*... all season. Cole + Withey = inside shut down.
granted Ali lit there masses up but still it was only a 2 point loss and if we could've stopped just one of those offensive rebounds it could've been a different story

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Just notice Rod Strickland on the Kentucky bench
eek.gif
I said the same thing every time I saw him on the UK bench all season
laugh.gif

Yeah he was an assistant with Memphis, when Calpari left and took our players... he took Strickland too lol.

Yes im mad

Originally Posted by RoOk

Heard someone say Kentucky is playing the best basketball right now...Ehh that team playing in Upstate, New York might have a say in that when we destroy Gonzaga in the morning by 15+
pimp.gif

Btw, we were playing with Vermont last night lol
roll.gif

that aint happening..Zags might (probably) not win but they're not getting blown out, playing too good lately

And they wanna move the tourney to 96 teams...

No need. If it aint broke, dont fix it. And it sure as hell aint broke!

laugh.gif
at the Slip N Slide. When Farokhmanesh hit that 3, CBS should have put 1 million points at the top of the screen with "Bracket Busted" above that.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

And they wanna move the tourney to 96 teams...

No need. If it aint broke, dont fix it. And it sure as hell aint broke!
Agreed.  Not only that but it'll kill anything the NIT ever had going for it.  Sure it's a second rate tourney but it's still a stepping stone for young programs to get some sort of tourney experience and move up to the big dance.

If they add any teams it should be maybe 4 or 6 and have a play-in game for each region.

Back
Top Bottom